Capital One Corporate Strategy Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Capital One

1 Interview Review

4.0

Corporate Strategy Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online and was reached out to by recruiter. I screened with the recruiter (standard questions). I then had a case with a manager which I passed (barely - IMO I should not have been moved to the next round).

I then interviewed in the office. My third case was canceled due the interviewer having a surprise meeting. I then interviewed again a week later with a third caser. I received feedback a few days later.

All in all - Capital One is constantly interviewing - the process was rushed and had a very assembly line feel to it (yeah its a bank)...but not once was I asked "why capital one", "why leave your previous role."

My travel was not reimbursed, I showed up to a hotel and had to put 500 plus bucks on my credit card. I was only sent the reimbursement form a week later (still haven't received it). My train was booked incorrectly and I had to pay extra for that as well (I hope they reimburse it).

All in all I would say -- be careful about applying to Capital One - its an interview shop, theyll interview for the sake of interviewing. Other people I interviewed with had similar things to say.

Interview Questions

• Break even analysis with percentages of customers and different % of revenue/cost for each.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.