Capital One Creative Services Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Featured Interview

Creative Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capital One (Nottingham, England) in December 2017.

Interview

It was brilliant. Two preliminary phone calls, an initial informal meeting then an intense half day interview with four stages: presentation about me, job fit interview, behavioural interview, creative task. At every stage the Capital One HR team were helpful and very accommodating (e.g. called me when I asked - even early in the morning, arranged for some interviews to take place outside of work hours). Overall a very positive experience, although it was tough but I would expect that for the position I was going for and it made me think how amazing the rest of the team who had also gone through the process must be - and now I'm here they are!

Interview Questions

• When did I face a challenge when working with a colleague and how did I overcome it?   1 Answer
  • What experience do I have in motivating teams and how did I do it?   1 Answer

Capital One Response

8 Jun 2018 – Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review - we're really pleased that you had a positive experience interviewing with us. Welcome to Capital One!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.