Capital One Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Capital One Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Capital One

Internship Interview

Interview

I had a case interview on campus with them then had an office visit with a couple more interviews. Nothing too hard, the case interview was very analytical so make sure you know basic equations to solve for profit and stuff like that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

It was a case interview unrelated to their business. It was very quantitative and not too hard. They kept emailing me after I was rejected with surveys and thing which was annoying.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capital One in October 2016.

Interview

Applied through my university and had an interview. Interview was case based. Worked through a scenario with the interviewer and was able to ask questions at the end. It was around 45 minutes.

Internship Interview

Interview

I had an on-campus interview. I was then asked back for a second interview at their offices. The second interview was broken up into 3 parts. Behavioral, job-fit, and case interview. Very relaxed and casual, nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to learn something in a short period of time?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (McLean, VA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Screen with HR then 30 min Skype Case Interview then Power Day with 3 interviews- one product and 2 case all with integrated behavioral questions, all interviewers are willing to help if you're prepared otherwise you risk losing their interest, showing excitement is also important as it is a culture-heavy experience and company

Interview Questions

• Name 10 ways to improve a salt and pepper shaker   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not bad at all. They will phone screen you for initial interview and if they like what they hear, they will invite you back for a second round of interviews. During the second round of interviews they walk you throughout the process and show you what to expect from your work day.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Got an interview through a Career Fair. Flew me out to Richmond,VA put me in a nice hotel. Had A Business Test Case, Behavioral Interview, and Technical Interview. You have to pass all three to get a position.

Interview Questions

• Business Analysis: What would you do if a vulnerablility was found in Credit Cards.
      Technical Interview:Find the Second To last Implement in a Linked List and Implement a stack using two queue's
      Behavioral Interview: Answer questions about your resume.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capital One in February 2014.

Interview

Campus then onsite, staff were helpful and nice. book you a hotel and a limo for pick up. First, they come on campus to have a group meeting, then first round will be on campus, following a phone call to give you details on next step for on site. process was smooth and quick.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

4 hours worth of interviews. 1 hour being a case study that was much simpler than I thought it would be. Simple math and basic finance knowledge should suffice. The rest was behavioral/fit interviews where they were just trying to get to know you, your experience, how you work in teams and under pressure and examples of those. Standard interview questions along with some that are a bit more challenging.

Interview Questions

• What are some key things you would look for in a company when trying to decide whether or not to give them a loan?   Answer Question
    • If I gave you the financial statements of a company that is wanting to do business with us, tell me what you would look for, what you would find from each financial statement.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capital One (Richmond, VA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Online application followed by a super day. The super day was 3 separate interviews. Behavioral, Job fit and technical/case. All went well and was very relaxed. I had lunch beforehand and felt very welcome.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time in which you had to lead a team to overcome a poblem/challenge?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.