Capital One Relationship Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Capital One Relationship Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Capital One

2.6

Relationship Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One.

Interview

I applied online. There is an assessment test in order to submit my application. The test consist of more than 100 questions, and it took me 40 mins to finish. It is just a test about your personality and there is no right or wrong answers. However, 2 mins after I submit the test, I received an email says that I am not a good fit for the position. I don't think it is a fair judgement.

Interview Questions

• Which of the following sentence describe you the most?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Baltimore, MD (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Had two interviews; one with a branch manager and then directly after I met with a district manager. I interviewed outside of the district I would be working in and the questions were pretty straight forward. The entire experience was great. Before seeing the district manager, the branch manager told me I did a great job and gave me pointers for talking to the DM

Interview Questions

• The basics; Why should we hire you? Why do you think you would make a good employee? Good and Bad experience dealing with a customer and how did you handle different situations. Questions that made you think, but in a good way   1 Answer

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

phone interview first, talked about experience, walk me through your resume et cetera. Was invited in for an interview with the district manager and the branch manager. Was mostly fit along with some technical and sales knowledge. Was also asked some brain teasers to see if you can think creatively.

Interview Questions

• if i gave you 100000 today what would you do with it   2 Answers

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview with 2 managers where they ask you sales related questions. You'll be given scenarios or asked about experiences where you went above and beyond for customers.
    In this company if u dont get an absolute perfect survey they fail you.

Interview Questions

• Basic sales related questions. How would you do in this type of scenario etc.   Answer Question

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Online test , one way video then in person with two branch managers

The experience was good.

I was expected to have an answer on the same day or next but never heard of anything

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Fairfax, VA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

They actually dId the assessment then sent me an online interview which consisted of series of video questions and required you to record your responses. Questions were very generic but for someone who is uncomfortable standing in front of camera and the fact that you have to continue to stare at yourself during the process it was a little bit challenging

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

After applying you will have a phone interview with a recruiter. This will possibly lead to an interview with a Brach Manager followed by an interview with the District Manager (usually...not always). If hired they will notify you within a week or so. The entire process usually takes around 3 or 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• They ask about your past sales experience and what your numbers looked like.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation as I was already employed by the company and they would not budge on the salary increase offered.

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Easy and simple. From recruiters to manager all were awesome and made the process simple. phone call. In person interview with two people and then an offer. Come prepared and dapper (but not to much). be yourself they will be able to see if you fit in before you waste time trying to get the culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you overcame difficulties in teamwork   1 Answer

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Plano, TX (US)).

Interview

I was an employee referral but i knew a ton of others probably had applied, but it consisted of a Video Interview first that the recruiter looks at, then they call for a face to face interview if selected

Relationship Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capital One (New York, NY (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Hiring process takes forever and interview was through a one way video which I think they don't even bother looking at. I was turned down the job because they had better candidates which I can understand but I have been to many Capital One branches being one of their customer and believe me, how they choose their employees baffle me. They are the less informed bunch of employees I have ever dealt with. By the way soon to be Chase customer.

Interview Questions

• How did you overcome an uninterested customer to make a sale?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.