Capital One Senior Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Capital One Senior Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Capital One

2.7

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capital One (Glen Allen, VA (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

I knew the person that interviewed me so the process was very smooth. We were escorted into the building and met interviewers at tables. You could hear other interviews and answers. It was a really informal process. After the few questions asked I was advised I would hear back in a few days I got a call before I got home about the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself.

What does first call resolution mean to you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One (Tampa, FL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted to do a one way video interview. I had to download the program for the one way interview. The program used for the one way video interview did not work very well; I had to keep exiting and re-entering the interview to give a response for each of the many questions. The program must have been purchased from the lowest bidder vendor. The process took for ever. I would have rather done a face to face in-office interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One in November 2014.

Interview

The first interview is done through video. Very straight forward questions. Second interview was a behavioral interview. The key to answering these are to research questions if you don't have much experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me step by step how you helped an unhappy customer ?   1 Answer

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Glen Allen, VA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Did the application online, got an email for the video chat interview a week later, and a call for a face to face interview a week later. Went in and had a two part interview with 2 managers in the department and had them tell me that someone will contact me with further steps.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation with a customer that wasn't happy with store policy, what did you do, and what was the result.   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

There was an open house where we went and mingled with the candidates and future managers. we asked questions and showed what we had to offer. And then there was a 2-hour behavioral interview with about eight questions total.

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Allen, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Capital One (Glen Allen, VA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Throughout the entire interview, I felt as if they already knew who they were going to hire. The interviewer was not very attentive. The interview itself was fairly easy, just beware that there are a lot of people interviewing for the same position, so be prepared to deliver.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to handle a difficult customer. What was the situation, how did you handle it, and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capital One (Tampa, FL (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

There was a phone interview with a recruiter, and I got the phone call almost a month after I applied. There there was a face to face behavioral interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a great success?   1 Answer

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Tampa, FL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I did a video intreview then a in house interview where I was asked some role play questions.When I came in for the interview the manager was late so I sat there and waited 30 mins beforee I could be interviewed.I was asked about 5 questions then I was asked to do a role play right then and there with her then 3 days later I was selected for the job.

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One in October 2013.

Interview

Very quick and easy, I went in for an interview during an open Job Fair. A alot of people showed up and they got you in and out within 10 minutes! VERY ORGANIZED!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Plano, TX (US)).

Interview

Applied online and took the assessment which was straightforward but not too easy. Application status changed to "scheduling phone interview" a couple of days later, I then missed a call a couple of days after that from their recruiter, I called back the next day and had a very brief phone interview about my availability and more detailed description of job, we then set an in person interview for that week. The interview lasted about an hour and I spoke with two different hiring managers about the position. It was simple behavior questions and they wanted details about my skills that for the position. They were both really nice and easy to talk to! My application status was "scheduled for In person interview" the whole time until they called me a week later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to tell a customer something difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't try to negotiate, I was fine with 14/hr.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.