Capital One Senior Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Capital One Senior Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Capital One

2.7

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One (Tampa, FL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted to do a one way video interview. I had to download the program for the one way interview. The program used for the one way video interview did not work very well; I had to keep exiting and re-entering the interview to give a response for each of the many questions. The program must have been purchased from the lowest bidder vendor. The process took for ever. I would have rather done a face to face in-office interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capital One (Glen Allen, VA (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

I knew the person that interviewed me so the process was very smooth. We were escorted into the building and met interviewers at tables. You could hear other interviews and answers. It was a really informal process. After the few questions asked I was advised I would hear back in a few days I got a call before I got home about the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself.

What does first call resolution mean to you?   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One in November 2014.

Interview

The first interview is done through video. Very straight forward questions. Second interview was a behavioral interview. The key to answering these are to research questions if you don't have much experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me step by step how you helped an unhappy customer ?   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glen Allen, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Glen Allen, VA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Did the application online, got an email for the video chat interview a week later, and a call for a face to face interview a week later. Went in and had a two part interview with 2 managers in the department and had them tell me that someone will contact me with further steps.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation with a customer that wasn't happy with store policy, what did you do, and what was the result.   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

There was an open house where we went and mingled with the candidates and future managers. we asked questions and showed what we had to offer. And then there was a 2-hour behavioral interview with about eight questions total.

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Allen, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Capital One (Glen Allen, VA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Throughout the entire interview, I felt as if they already knew who they were going to hire. The interviewer was not very attentive. The interview itself was fairly easy, just beware that there are a lot of people interviewing for the same position, so be prepared to deliver.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to handle a difficult customer. What was the situation, how did you handle it, and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capital One (Tampa, FL (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I did a video intreview then a in house interview where I was asked some role play questions.When I came in for the interview the manager was late so I sat there and waited 30 mins beforee I could be interviewed.I was asked about 5 questions then I was asked to do a role play right then and there with her then 3 days later I was selected for the job.

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital One in October 2013.

Interview

Very quick and easy, I went in for an interview during an open Job Fair. A alot of people showed up and they got you in and out within 10 minutes! VERY ORGANIZED!!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capital One (Chesapeake, VA (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied online on a Wednesday, received a call from a recruiter on Thursday. He scheduled a phone interview for the next day, then scheduled in person interview for the following Tuesday. I received a call on Friday with a job offer. Filled out the paperwork for background/credit check on Monday, and received an email from the onboarding team on Tuesday saying I was hired and there was more paperwork for me to fill out before coming to work on my first day.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer calling in because he is unable to log into his account online and make his payment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. Although I have over 11 yrs of customer service experience in a call center setting, they were firm on the offer and would not negotiate.

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capital One (Tampa, FL (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied on 6/1 had a phone interview on 6/2 and scheduled an in person interview for 6/3. Interview was fantastic. Prepare for basic behavioral questions and a short face-to-face role play that made me nervous but it was really easy. They kept reiterating that the pay starts at 11.93. Am hoping to be offered more based on experience, but even though I got my offer today 6/6, I still don't know what my pay will be. And they make you choose your post training schedule when they offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a demanding customer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you received negative customer feedback and how you grew from it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I don't know how much I'm getting paid. They told me over and over that this is entry-level and that it starts at 11.93. I get my offer email Monday so we'll see.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.