Capital One Senior Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Capital One Senior Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Capital One

2.7

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capital One in May 2012.

Interview

Very open and welcoming company. I generally get very nervous during the interview process, but this company made everything so laid back and enjoyable, I could wait to find out if I had been hired or not. I would've been very disappointed if I hadn't been hired.

Interview Questions

• Name a time at one of your past employers when a new process was introduced that you felt negatively about and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given everything up front in the interview and I wasn't choosy, so the negotiating factor was great for me

Other Interview Reviews for Capital One

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Capital One in August 2012.

Interview

Filled out an application online, and was called by a hiring recruiter several months later. Scheduled a phone interview, which lasted around 25-30 minutes. After being told on the phone that I will be advancing to the next step in the interview process, he said he would give me a call when he talked to the manager's about the in-person interview availability. Received a call the next day from the same recruiter to pick an interview day. In person interview lasted around an hour, and was interviewed by two managers, separately.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to complete an assignment, with little or no direction   Answer Question