Card Factory Christmas Sales Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 114 interviews

Applied online33%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Card Factory (Reading, England, England) in Nov 2017

Interview

Quite quick and informal I felt comfortable. The shop was a mess though and I don't think they were prepared. I applied online via their website and they replied within a few days. I recieved an offer a few days after but declined due to the pay of £4.05 an hour (under 18)

Interview Questions
  • Who is the most important person in the shop?
    1 Answer
  • Give an example of good customer service you have recieved
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Felixstowe, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Card Factory (Felixstowe, England, England) in Oct 2015

Interview

I applied in-store - they were advertising in the window and I collected an application form which was very simple to fill in. I handed it in the next day, and received a call the following day for an interview in two days time. The interview was quick, friendly, with no totally difficult questions. I then received a call later that day offering me a position.

Interview Questions
  • What is an example of good customer service you have experienced and why is that important? Who is the most important person in the Card Factory? Describe a time you have had to work in a team.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenhithe, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Card Factory (Greenhithe, England, England) in Oct 2015

Interview

Applied via store with a CV and basic application form. Was called two weeks later and offered interview. Interview consisted of questions regarding previous experience and availability, and lasted only 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Who is most important within a Card Factory store?
  • Do you hope to progress within the company?
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed