Casey's Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 125 of over 125 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Casey's

Casey's

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Casey's in Apr 2022

Interview

Do I have any cooking experience and how to communicate with the customers that I have to deal with every day and promote our business that I am helping with become more none out in the world too better our company grow bigger and better

Interview Questions
  • how would I get to be able to get a more higher position to be a great Boss and a more leadership for the company business manager
    2 Answers

Casey's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casey's

Interview

Very friendly, with the usual questions (previous experience, availability, hypothetical situation questions.) You walk in, they greet you, ask you about yourself, strengths/weaknesses, past experiences, and things you’d want to change about yourself.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Casey's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casey's

Interview

Went in and sat down with a manager and felt welcome and personal made it feel like it was more of a conversation rather a interview got to take the time to be able to ask any questions i had and was told how the company ladder worked

Interview Questions
  • What are your 3 strengths 3 weeknesses

Casey's

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Casey's

Interview

Very calm and easy. Went into the store and spent a few minutes answering questions from the manager. Most questions were quite typical. It took maybe 10 to 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Casey's

Application

I interviewed at Casey's

Interview

It was a hiring event where you walked in. They had us go to the back to answer a few questions, then got hired on the spot. It was one of the easiest interviews I had ever gone to that just went through some basic questions.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me what I would do if a customer called in saying that they had received the wrong order when you know they ordered what you had given them.
  • What is one thing you look forward to working here

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Casey's (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

I filled out an application online. They called me in a couple days, think I could have had the job but it was when covid was first starting and I wan't really sure I wanted it all that much.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Adel, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casey's (Adel, IA)

Interview

The interview was nice and I didn’t feel pressured with hard questions, the manager was nice as well. They asked me a series of questions but not too many, mainly about myself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankeny, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casey's (Ankeny, IA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Friendly, informal, professional. It went very well and I was told they would call me back within 2 weeks to set up an interview with the leader I would be interviewing with as a final step.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Casey's (Ogden, IA)

Interview

Handled money and cleaned Down the counters swepted mopped and stocked the shelves and cooler greeted people as they walked in took trashes out and made sure the store stayed clean

Interview Questions
  • What would I do if someone was being mean

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, SD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casey's (Aberdeen, SD) in Jan 2021

Interview

Apply online. Called in for 1st interview. Go in to fill out paperwork and watch training videos. The training videos take about 3 hours. Manager will give you a start date and schedule.

Interview Questions
  • If you find something else, will you just not show up or will you give 2 weeks notice?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 125 Interviews