Centro Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 104 of over 104 interviews

Employee Referral19%
Recruiter13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

What people are saying about Centro

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Featured Interview

Centro

Application

I interviewed at Centro

Interview

Thorough but very fair interview process. I had a total of 3 rounds. Interviews were with directors, managers and other team members. Most interviews were very conversational, and the majority of the questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in digital media?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Centro (Rolling Meadows, IL)

Interview

Multiple interview which ends up wasting your time. If you really want to work with them, follow through but don’t get caught up in the positive comments they have about you. The feedback I got was actually not even a question during the whole process at all or even at all. Also if you notice their change in interview dates and time, consider yourself...not the one. And also wasting your time, not all of us have the luxury of taking time off so you switch days last minute.

Interview Questions
  • Random behavioral questions that didn’t really feel much like an interview rather a down time for them.
  • Most behavioral questions and a few questions regarding the role itself

Centro

Application

I interviewed at Centro

Interview

Quick phone screening, basic questions just getting a sense of my background and key experiences. Prepare to talk about your resume. Classic tell me about yourself kind of phone call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centro

Application

I interviewed at Centro

Interview

The interview process was very nerve racking but it was easy when you know why you want to work there. And why you enjoy digital media. Centro is a wonderful company and they really do strive to make the digital media world easier for their clients as well as their own employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centro (New York, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter contacted me a few days later to set-up phone screen. Video conference with hiring manager and...silence. Relieved I didn't get further in the process or make the mistake of actually accepting a position. I expect my next employer to treat people respectfully -- or at least professionally -- and Centro failed.

Interview Questions
  • General experience questions. "Have you worked with XYZ before?"

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Centro (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2021

Interview

A phone interview, a hiring manager webcam call, and 4 interviews with some higher-up Centro employees. Incredibly casual and fun. Being a cultural fit matters just as much as having work experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centro

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centro

Interview

Applied online and received a request to schedule a time for an initial phone screening interview which went well and HR was very nice and welcoming. I advanced to the next round for a virtual interview with a director which went well. I was then asked to complete a writing assignment with two questions in addition to a panel interview with three members of the social team. I thought all went very well with every aspect of the interview, but after a week of no reply I followed up and then received a basic rejection email. At this point, the interview process took weeks to complete. I enjoyed making connections with everyone during my interview process and expected more than a standard rejection email. I was hoping for a reasoning (experience, something with my writing assignment, tips I can improve on) given that I made it to the final round and was disappointed because of this. Overall, the people were great, and the glowing reviews were accurate from what I've seen.

Interview Questions
  • STAR questions. Tell me about a time when... Very conversational questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Centro

Application

I interviewed at Centro

Interview

It was a phone interview with an HR. She was extremely nice, welcoming, and friendly. The questions were all basic. The call ended early. It was less than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centro

Application

I interviewed at Centro

Interview

the interview process took about 2 weeks, another week to hear back with a decision phone screening, in person with team + with manager, then phone again with director, salary negotiation with hr before accepting role for the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Centro

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Centro in May 2021

Interview

The interview process took about a month. I interviewed with the 7-8 different people within the marketing department. For the final round I had to create a presentation about marketing their core product. Everyone was very friendly and I had a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why Centro? Tell me about yourself? What do you think this position entails?

Centro

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Centro in May 2021

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and everyone was friendly. But I think they are not organized well enough through the interview process on the technical side. Because after giving interviews with 7 people (3+ hours ) and one technical test (Passed) then I received interview feedback. "More specific responses to examples provided, including BI tools expertise was needed". I think the interview questions were generic rather than specific. I appreciate the feedback of interviews from the employer because most employers do not provide feedback. :)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 104 Interviews