Centro Interview Questions

Updated 28 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Centro

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 93 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Centro (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a 3 week processes . First interview was a phone call with HR just an overview of the role and went through my resume and past experience, why I wanted to switch roles etc. they told me at the end of the call they were moving me onto the second round which was a video interview with the hiring manager, similar format with some behavioral interview questions and questions about my skills /why centro also told me at the end of that interview they were moving me onto the next round which was an assignment that I had 3 days to complete- it was very straight forward assignment. Heard back the same day that I was moved onto the final round which was 3 interviews with 4 different people I would be working with in the role. These were more STAR behavioral questions, it was very casual more of a conversation. Everyone was very nice and transparent and open to answering my questions it was overall a very seamless and great process!

Interview Questions
  • Why Centro What are your strongest skills related to BA work How do you work with difficult people or people different than you A lot of questions related to my experience and how I handle different situations
    Answer Question
Centro
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Centro

Interview

The interview process was great. Very professional and personable at the same time. I was able to get a good sense for the company, the role, and the culture, all while feeling like they were genuinely interested in getting to know me and how I would fit in with the team. It was a very difficult decision in the end.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my day-to-day work, platforms I've used, challenges I've faced.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Centro (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was very lengthy. A month or so long including an interview with the recruiter who reached out to me, meet with his supervisor, an interview with the director of program management, and finally a four hour long panel interview (individually) with 4 members of the team. My impression of everybody on the team was nothing but positive. Everyone was super friendly, made an effort to make me feel comfortable and have a more conversational style interview rather than rapid fire, and definitely sold me on the company. From my impression, they were all genuinely happy to work at Centro. I liked that even if they didn't think I was a good fit, they were respectful and friendly nonetheless. I appreciated that they didn't ask me to complete an unpaid test project for them as many interviewers often do. The role was presented to me as a Project Coordinator-Manager role but in the process of interviewing, I realized they needed a Project Manager more-so than a Project Coordinator. Ultimately, they decided to go with a candidate with more experience and I wish the team all the best! If I were to get an offer, I probably would have accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of behavioral STAR type questions! Try to have a library of situations to draw from ahead of time.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centro (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

Prompt communication from HR. Questions were very generic like they were checking off of a checklist. Interview with project manager was okay only went on for 10 minutes out of scheduled 30 so I figured I hadn't secured the position. Overall experience was okay and the pay scale was much lower than expected.

Interview Questions
Centro
Application

I interviewed at Centro

Interview

2 rounds very: first round very get to know you and second round was more specific about your expertise in sales and prior history with the buying and selling of ad space

Interview Questions
Centro
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centro (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Went through multiple rounds of interviews. The process was over-the-top. I ended up taking another job because I needed some income and did not have more time to lose for interviews.

Interview Questions
Centro
Application

I interviewed at Centro

Interview

Thorough but very fair interview process. I had a total of 3 rounds. Interviews were with directors, managers and other team members. Most interviews were very conversational, and the majority of the questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions
Centro
Application

I interviewed at Centro

Interview

good and clean and professional place with a friendly area and environment. Its very challenging and one has to achieve a specific target. In the interview, I was asked about personal information and former jobs of mine. I was also tested for my sales and marketing knowledge and I passed.

Interview Questions
Centro
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Centro (Chicago, IL) in Dec 2020

Interview

Overall good. Screening interview followed by interview with Business Intelligence team manager, a proposal project to be completed, and a more technically geared interview with a data architect. The first 2 interviews went terrific and the feedback from my project proposal was complimentary and positive. After reviewing the proposal I was asked to partake in a technical interview which, based on my perception, went well and was positive. The interviewer closed the call saying this was a great discussion and he looks forward to passing this along. After a week of silence (it was right around the holiday so I wasn't expecting to hear back) I received a follow-up email from the recruiter, saying they've decided to not move forward with my candidacy. It was a surprise given the amount of overwhelmingly positive feedback I received in all three interviews and the immediate feedback from my project, but I was more than understanding that they may have had other candidates just as competent that they were interviewing. The only reason I'm marking this as neutral is that after receiving positive feedback and eager momentum through the interview process, the recruiter went radio silent when I politely asked if he and any of the other interviewers might have any useful criticism for me, he completely disregarded it. Look, I get it, no one is obligated when applying for a job to do more than is required, but after reaching the final stages and being ignored for just a few words of feedback, I was really rubbed the wrong way. It all felt very misleading by the end of how it all played out.

Interview Questions
  • What type of technical stack do you use in your current position? The project proposal consisted of a rundown of how Centro facilitates ad space and creates bidding opportunities for agencies. This proposal contained six questions to answer, such as what type of SDLC could be used in developing a business strategy.
Centro
Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Centro

Interview

Phone Screen, then panel interviews with potential colleagues (over a few hours), then final interview with hiring manager. The team was very friendly and the recruiter kept me in the loop throughout the process.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 93 Interviews