Find jobs for IT Systems Administrator

Chambers and Partners IT Systems Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 62 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Chambers and Partners

Chambers and Partners

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Holborn, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chambers and Partners (Holborn, England, England) in Jun 2013

Interview

I interviewed for an IT role in summer 2013, as part of my research I read about the experiences of others on this site. I can verify that all the negative experiences of others are 100% true. It was a good thing that I had done my research on glassdoor so I wasn't surprised when I was asked some outrageously personal questions - if I'd been unprepared I would have terminated the interview immediately. Questions such as "what do you parents do?" and "why are you single?" have no place in a 21st-century interview for an IT role, for an experienced professional. As it was, the various interview sessions were a textbook example of how to annoy, alienate and unsettle candidates to the point that there was no way they'd consider working there. It truly was the most hilariously bizarre and creepy afternoon of my life. The afternoon was roughly broken down into a one-to-one session (creepy questions and colour-choice psychometric nonsense), some technical questions with a panel of the current incumbents (other than a language barrier this was OK), a logical-reasoning Mensa-style puzzle exam and another one-to-one interview. The last interviewer kept me waiting outside their office for at least 30-mins (I could continue doing the puzzle exam), it wasn't until I said I wasn't prepared to wait an longer that I was ushered in (since others have also experienced this, perhaps it's part of the selection process, maybe to see if you'll stand-up for yourself). This session included more intrusively personal questions. By far the worst interview experience of my career, offer instantly declined.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you single?
    3 Answers