Charles River Development Interview Questions

Updated 5 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 152 of over 152 interviews

Applied online22%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Charles River Development

Application

I interviewed at Charles River Development

Interview

I first had a phone screening where we talked about my qualifications, and I was quizzed on Java topics. For the technical interview the challenges were not too difficult. I was quizzed on Java and SQL topics in addition to coding challenges.

Interview Questions
  • Find the optimal day to buy and sell a stock given a list of daily prices. What are the ACID principles for databases?
    Answer Question

Charles River Development

Application

I interviewed at Charles River Development

Interview

Multiple technical rounds with Team leads, other QAs in the department and Director. Questions centered around current work experience, basic SQL, writing test cases and an aptitude test. HR was very helpful and kept me informed at every step.

Interview Questions
  • Team lead asked me to explain the architecture of the product that I recently tested.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Charles River Development (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview was carried out via video call due to pandemic. It was a pleasant interview in general. I got a good impression of the company, the team and the way they do things. The manager I spoke to was likeable and I felt comfortable throughout.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to talk them through some relevant technical configurations, one in particular comes to mind.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Charles River Development (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

Fully virtual process. Spoke with HR rep and then clearly communicated dates and times for follow-up interviews. Met with people from across the business to get a diverse view on what was required, what was expected, and what was trying to be achieved. The communication process from interviewing to offer was top notch.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about product management, client service, and thought process

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Charles River Development (Tampa, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

I was a referral and was introduced to the recruiter. My recruiter was very informative and answered my initial round of questions competently and professionally. I was given an initial interview with a senior manager which was arranged by the recruiter which was fairly open ended where he asked several well thought out questions and practiced active listening. I received prompt feedback from the recruiter. I was given a second interview with a lower level manager which was less fruitful. I received a limited number of questions and the interviewer was more interested in what he had to say about himself. Feedback was delayed but also beneficial from the recruiter. I was then given a final interview which ended up being very technical around my previous experience which was different then the previous interviews but made sense based on his technical position in the organization. I received feedback promptly after this interview as well from the recruiter who maintained consistent contact until a decision was made about my candidacy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Charles River Development (Boston, MA) in Nov 2020

Interview

It was a phone-based interview. The interviewer asked a few java related questions. The recruiter told me that I would be contacted within a week but, I didn't receive any response even after multiple follow-ups. All I wanted was a reply.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Charles River Development (Boston, MA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Contacted by talent acquisition and the process up to getting an interview was fast and smooth. Contact person responsive and helpful, interviewers were nice and positive. All in all very nice experience.

Interview Questions
  • One of the questions was an assignment to be completed at home, and the interview followed up with a discussion about the solution.
1 person found this interview helpful

Charles River Development

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Charles River Development in Nov 2020

Interview

They were not able to provide a list of people that I would be interviewing with for an online meeting. I don't know what they are hiding so I declined to meet with them. Beware. Any company that hides the interviewers cannot be trusted.

Interview Questions
  • They wanted me to interview with people but wouldn't tell me who I would be interviewed by or what questions they would be asking.
1 person found this interview helpful

Charles River Development

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Charles River Development in Nov 2020

Interview

Went through 2 stages of interviews. First was a screening call with the recruiter. Then, went through a second round of interviews, individually interviewing with different members of the team. Most questions were behavioral. Overall, the experience was pleasant, with quick responses from the recruiter about the process.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to give a technical explanation about concepts relating to a hobby on my resume.

Charles River Development

Application

I interviewed at Charles River Development

Interview

Good experience. The interviewer was very friendly and we had a very pleasant communication. The questions are very good and basic. I hope every interviewer can get an offer and find the job they want.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 152 Interviews