Charles River Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Charles River Development Interview Questions

Interviews at Charles River Development

2.9

Product Specialist Interview

Interview

I did the first round phone screen and got onsite invitation, but super day canceled due to epidemic. The people there are really patient and nice, keep me updated throughout this challenging time.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the position, general behavior questions   Answer Question

Saas operation engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charles River Development (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The Process includes a phone call with the HR person, which is a behavioral and technical round. Mostly java questions.
    Followed by analytical test and essay writing of your favorite projects to test your written skills.
    After that there will be three back to back interviews. One with data structures skill, then problem solving with puzzles and last with database concepts.

The company was unfair with me. Before I finish my round of test and writing, they filled the position, and when I sent my writing sample, they told sorry position has been filled. But I am fortunate enough to land offer from other employer with better opportunities and pay rates.

Interview Questions

• Work Experience explainations.
      Java Hashset, Treeset, LinkedHashSet, SQL properties.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Charles River Development.

Interview

I've applied through a college career fair. After an initial phone interview, they invited me for an on site interview at their headquarters. I've had 3 back-to-back interviews with three different engineers. The interview experience was overally good.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles River Development (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Behavioral interview with HR over the phone; talked about resume questions and a bunch of technical capabilities; also asked about your previous experience listed on your resume; 30 minutes interview process

Interview Questions

• Q: Do you know SQL
      Q: What was your responsibility in this role?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Charles River Development (Burlington, MA (US)).

Interview

I appeared for a job interview at Charles River Development - Burlington MA location last year from another city.

They booked my flight, hotel and cab and told me they will even refund the food/dining cost I incur on the trip. When I flew in to Boston at midnight there was no cab waiting for me I called all helplines provided to me. I was told by Travel agent’s Customer Care to “just take an Uber and file for reimbursement later”. I reach the hotel at 3am I’m asked to put a Credit card on file for incidentals which I did.
    Next morning 8am I’m heading out for my interview, I check out of the hotel room and I’m told I’ll be charged for the room cause the travel agent who booked the room didn’t pay for it or provide any mode of payment. I call the TA helpline and again I’m told to pay for it and file for reimbursement later. I reached CRD office and told the HR/Recruiter the entire story, he apologized for the mixup with the cab and the hotel and promises to get me reimbursed asap.

It’s been 6+ months despite several followups I haven’t received even an email response about the reimbursement let alone the reimbursement itself.

Interview Questions

• SQL questions way more than any other technologies   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles River Development in February 2020.

Interview

Multiple rounds. Begin with asking basic questions on what classes you have taken, then to object oriented programming questions. After the recruiter asks questions, you then move on to the directors to do programming questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Charles River Development (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

My experience in this interview is very good. The interviewer is very kind and the questions are resonable. We talked about SQL, Java and some algorithm problems. We also talked about the live in university.

Java Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charles River Development (Burlington, MA (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

1 phone interview with hiring manager
    1 technical phone interview

and then 1 on-site in-person interview
    onsite interview takes upto 5 hours with 5 to 6 different panels.

Experience with Multithreading
    Garbage collection - heap vs stack storage
    Stackoverflowexception
    Hashmaps

Javascript objects
    ExtJS

Interview Questions

• Code review exercise.
      Design level exercise
      Java and security related questions   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

It is not technical but it failed me. Then I describe all my experience while the interviewer is not listening and she even has no response for me. Then after the interview, the company sent me the failure email. It was awful.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charles River Development (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

15 mins and ask the some questions like others. And the recruiter is late for 15mins. I do not know the reason why she is come late and finish on time in order to catch others' interview appointment. How about me? Maybe this is the intern

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.