Charles Tyrwhitt Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Charles Tyrwhitt Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Charles Tyrwhitt

1 Interview Review

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Charles Tyrwhitt (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with the ASM on a couch in the mall, after first interview, you will interview again with the Store Manager.

I stopped after the first interview because I was told during the interview:
"Gonna be honest, you'll probably only get 10-16 hours a week at the most-get another job"
So I ended up working at Johnston and Murphy

Interview Questions

• What is an an outfit you've worn that got you compliments?   1 Answer
  • What do you usually wear?   1 Answer
  • How would you describe your style?   1 Answer
  • What are some problems you've had when buying clothes?   1 Answer
  • Customers come in sometimes asking for the the "fat people" section, how would you answer this?   1 Answer
  • Sell me this pen.   1 Answer

Charles Tyrwhitt Response

22 May 2019 – Recruitment Specialist - Head Office

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your thorough feedback on the interview with our team in Houston, TX. It doesn’t sound like a Tyrwhitt experience at all, and we have already taken measures to address this.

We encourage our managers to think creatively about how to best arrange a positive experience in their markets, and this has fallen short for you. We believe that our candidate is our customer and we always want you to leave an interview with a positive experience.

With regards to the comment on how many hours you would be working, it seems this was an attempt to paint an accurate picture of the working pattern our managers are encouraged to inform, but not direct when it comes to guidance on suitability.

The questions you were asked were not the standard questions our Human Resources team have supplied to all stores, so we are going through retraining with our management team in Houston.

We do hope you have a great experience in your new role, and could welcome you as a candidate again in the future, with a much improved experience.

Best Wishes

Team CT

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.