Charles Tyrwhitt Sales Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

0.0

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Tyrwhitt (London, England).

Interview

First I had a phone interview, and after a while of going back and forth due to unavailability, we settled on a date for an interview which was only a few days after. The store manager was very nice. She had a mix-up and expected someone else to come in. I had to wait as I came in early, but the store was very small and I felt like I was getting in everyone's way and so she said to walk around and familiarise myself with the products. She tried to make me feel as comfortable as possible and took me to a coffee shop since the store was so small and asked me loads of questions. Afterwards, she told me I was going to be on the shop floor for an hour which was different to what I was told by the recruiter but she still tried to make me feel comfortable. The only thing was, during the time of my interview, it was very quiet in the store and so there was only so much I could say to a customer without making them feel harassed so I just wish I had a time where I could demonstrate my abilities. After an hour, I got called back to the office whilst the store manager was on the phone. Initially, i was going to wait, but as she was going to be a while, she said she'd call me. She ended up not calling me to even give feedback which would have been nice even if I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite item from Charles Tyrwhitt?   1 Answer

Charles Tyrwhitt Response

23 Aug 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Dear Candidate,

We are as disappointed as you must have been to read this review. We pride ourselves on customer service which extends to our candidates as much as anyone else. The experience you had recently isn't good enough and we are working to ensure our processes are tightened up so we don't drop the ball as we seem to have done in this case. Thank you so much for providing this feedback as it really helps us get better! We are very sorry. If you would like to get in touch with your contact in the CT recruitment team we will ensure you receive feedback and an explanation as to what what wrong.
Best,
Team CT

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.