Charles Tyrwhitt Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Charles Tyrwhitt Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Charles Tyrwhitt

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Charles Tyrwhitt (New York, NY (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Heard there was an opening through a friend, walked in with my CV, was interviewed immediately by Store Manager, interview lasted approximately ten minutes, asked me to explain my jobs that were on my CV, asked what did I know about the company, asked when I could start. Was hired on the spot and started the following day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Charles Tyrwhitt

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Tyrwhitt (London, England).

Interview

Had a phone interview and was then asked to come into the store. When I came, I waited 15 mins for the interviewer and she took me to a coffee shop and asked me basic interview questions. She then said I was going to be on the floor for an hour which was unexpected but the time I did it was very quiet and so barely any customers came in. So it was hard for me to show off to the interviewer. After my time was done, she was busy and said she'd call me back but I never got the call

Interview Questions

Charles Tyrwhitt Response

9 Jan 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Dear Candidate,

This doesn't seem like a very good experience. We are sorry you weren't fully informed of the process to expect and really sorry you didn't get a call back.

Thank you for raising the point about the "shop floor" part of the interview. We have recently reviewed this as you are correct, its effectiveness depended on how busy a store is at the time of the assessment. We have now implemented a much more suitable and insightful assessment in it's place.

Kind regards and all the best,

Team CT

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.