Chase Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Chase Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Chase

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I interviewed at Chase (South Wilmington, DE (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

Got Hired as a contractor in 2007 and after getting my Green card got an offer to join as Full time employee so it wasn't very difficult as such. Had 3 interviews 1 with manager and 2 more with colleagues in the group.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to provide a use case for making a pea nut butter sandwich   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chase

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Wilmington, DE (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume during Career fair on Campus, 2 weeks later interviewed by a manager on campus, 2 weeks later I got an on site interview at Wilmington, DE. On site interview include a lunch with other candidates and 8 managers, and then one to one interviews with 4 managers.

Interview Questions

• On campus interview was all about resume: projects and other experience. Onsite: 1. How to move a mountain from one place to another? 2. How to estimate who should we issue BP gas credit card? 3. Tell me a time you achieve a goal.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

People are good. Not too stressful. Nice working environment. I have 3 people for interview and each one is half an hour. The question is generally easy for me.
    No complaints and I get offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chase (Wilmington, DE (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

First on campus interview. The interviewers in on campus interview process may still be interviewers in on site interview. Two back to back on site interviews in a Super day with risk directors. Interviewers were nice and the questions I met were not difficult. However, for risk analyst candidates, they might be asked technique questions.

Interview Questions

• Brain teaser questions and some behavioral questions, nothing too technique   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Wilmington, DE (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Usually multiple rounds, but varies. I was coming out of college so I had an on campus interview followed by a super day in which there was three interviews. The interviews varied in difficulty level. Some were mostly gauging personality while others included technical problem solving requiring a pen and paper.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase in February 2014.

Interview

It was pretty basic. Just went over strengths and weaknesses and job esxpectations. Went over past experiences and how that would relate to my job at chase. There really wasnt much to say, it was kind of the run of the mill questions asked by a screener who knew nothing about the position.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your experience would help you in the position you have applied for?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chase in April 2014.

Interview

Very in depth starting with phone ending with 2 person face to face. Very particular about job requirements and had a lot of questions about my experience. They wanted examples of things I did if I worked better individually or part of a team. Explained benefits and advancement opportunities to my satisfaction.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever built a database?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Columbus, OH (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Went through 3 interviews, which were 2 virtual and 1 in person interviews. Questions were fairly predictable and general. There weren't many curveballs such as "What kind of animal would you describe yourself as" or anything like that.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult situation or person you have encountered?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase in January 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Was a good process, interesting feedback and good people. overall the experience wasnt bad but could have been better. I had fun you should try it though. It was a pleasant experience from the start to end from going in to getting out. i liked it you should surely try it out for some of us its good or bad. but overall very good i liked it   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

2 Behavioral interviews. I got an easy interviewer so i got lucky! The interviewer was warm and friendly and he at first seemed intimidating but towards the end of the interview he loosened up.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.