Chase Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Chase Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Chase

2.4

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (Arlington, TX (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a 40min 1 on 1 interview with a HR manager. We went over my resume then I was asked scenario questions. After that the floor was open to me and any other questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with an angry customer and tell me how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chase

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (San Antonio, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

You apply online, and then the next step is they send you an email to do a video interview. Once that is completed then a recruiter calls you for an over the phone interview, and if they continue with you then you are set up for an in person interview at the site.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work with others to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chase in March 2017.

Interview

I was in another state at the time that I applied. I had gotten a referral from a person who works there currently. Did the HireVue interview, 8 questions where you don't have to go into that much detail. Then that led to a phone interview to take place instead of a face to face. It took about 45 minutes of pure behavioral interviewing. Got an email no less than 24 hours later stating that they had already filled the position and that they would keep my record on file.

Interview Questions

• Give me a specific situation with an irate customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chase (San Antonio, TX (US)).

Interview

11May Application Received
    12May received an email saying congratulations please do this Digital interview, I didn't do it(I forgot)
    16May I received a call from a recruiter(I was surprised because I didn't do video interview) she went over my resume work history, a few questions(I don't remember sorry) after all the questions and work history she offered me a F2F on 18May
    18May I was interviewed by a very nice gentlemen we talked about 30-35 mins about the job details and my dork history. It was a very relaxed and comfortable interview.
    19May my recruiter called and offered me the job. She sent me email to pick from the schedule available to me.
    20May I signed my offer of employment for Chase.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes and No...she offered me $ at first, then on the offer it was $$

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chase (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Easy interview if you are prepared for it. My manager was very friendly and gave good examples of work. I just built on manager's own words and tied my previous experience to how I can be a great fit for their team

Interview Questions

• Give examples of customer service in previous jobs   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Springfield, MO (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

first video interview, when in person, then drug test, background check, work history check, all in all it was quit a pain, the site will erase your progress as you fill it out if not saved, my work history was off by two months so they called me and confronted me about it, and I had to send then copies of judgments on some tickets for speeding.... really stupid.
    but after you start the pay is nice and will make up for all of this.

Interview Questions

• They asked the basic questions that all places do.   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase in September 2014.

Interview

1. Put in your online application at the Chase career site. It took about one (1) week for me to obtain an interview.

2. Interview #1 was given over the internet. It was easy and it prepares you before you take it. Just relax, you are taking the interview, because they want to extend the offer to you.

3. Within 3 days a recruiter call me and extended an interview to a hiring manager.. The interview can be set up within the very next day.

4. During the interview, you have to sale yourself with the jobs you had list on your resume. You should make your resume come alive. Everything that's listed on your resume should as accurate as possible.

Questions to remember:

Why did you choose to work at Chase? In this question you should include any research you know about Chase, ie. Company's age , worth, and their stability.

Interview Questions

• What are your short and long term goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got the max. pay offered for the position so no negotiation for me.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Interviewed with Senior Level management; Very common "customer service " interview questions

Interview Questions

• **Tricky question: Are you a thermostat or thermometer, and why?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Originally got emailed and called by a recruiter, they wanted me to do a "video interview" except they ended up bringing me in after the phone interview. I was interviewed by two supervisors, then a manager. There were two roleplay scenarios. The job was offered to me the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They said "this is what we are offering, take it or leave it."

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Interview

I was called about two weeks after I had applied for the position. The HR rep was very professional and courteous. She gave clear details on the process and what to expect. Once I came in for the interview, the manager who interviewed me made me feel very welcome and comfortable. The entire selection process went extremely smooth.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.