Chase Fraud Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Chase Fraud Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Chase

2.7

Fraud Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Interview was a typical question asked and answer given to know more about your experiences and background. You listen to a sample call to get an idea of the job and is generally a positive environment

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chase (Elgin, IL (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I had a friend who worked there, she sent me a referral email and I filled out the application. About 24 hours later, I received an email from Chase stating they wanted me to do a webcam interview. It was just six questions and you recorded your answers, you didn't webcam with a person. I waited for about 3 weeks until I got a phone call from HR about scheduling an in person interview. I had the interview 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a bad customer interaction and how you handled it. Please explain in detail.   Answer Question

Fraud Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chase (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Very straightforward applied online received email to do web cam interviewed. Before I could complete I was contacted by Recruiter for a F2F interview. Interviewer was direct and concise explained was hiring for 4 different positions and based on experience and background would be selected. Completed interview on Friday contacted Tuesday to advise I had been offered the position.

Interview Questions

• STAR questions throughout interview.   Answer Question
    • Asked what my future endeavors were and how likely would I stay with company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate I was at the top pay for position. The position min pay started around $14.00 so glad that Chase acknowledged my background and skills and offered me several dollars more but was not able to get Chase to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chase (Elgin, IL (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Someone contacted me literally within the next hour or so and scheduled a face to face interview for me. He was really brief about the pay for the position (didn't say any specifics) but said it was around $30,000 per year, he wasn't sure of the hours of the position and he scheduled for me to go in for the interview the next day.

The interview was with one of the managers. It went very smooth, and was asked various behavioral questions (maybe about 3 pages worth of questions). The interview lasted for about 45 minutes. She was very thorough when it came to explaining benefits, and what is expected of a Chase employee. Mentioned you get 3 weeks of vacation days, full benefits, sick days, etc. Every shift works atleast one weekend day. They're big on attendance. Did a short role play to see how you handle upset customers. Was told they would contact me within 72 hours if I was selected for the position. It has only been 24 hours so I'm still waiting.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Why do you want to work here with your degree? How does your degree apply?
      Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer.
      What are your short term goals and long term goals?
      What is an important key of communication?
      Name a time you had a hard time communicating with a customer, what was the situation, how did you resolve it and what was the result?   Answer Question

Fraud Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chase (Tempe, AZ (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was pretty low pressure. I had 2 people interviewing me they were very nice. They ask some questions about past experiences and why you would be good for the job. Have some examples in your head for the interview. I did not think I did that well but I still got the call. As always, have confidence.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (Elgin, IL (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

I wouldn't know. The interviewer blew me off not once, but twice! Scheduled a phone interview and was called 55 minutes after my scheduled time. At that point, I had already moved on to my other appointments for the day. Rescheduled for 3 days later at interviewer's request and was blown off yet again. Do yourself a favor and find employment elsewhere. If they don't take interviews seriously, how do you think they will treat you as an employee?

Fraud Specialist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Chase in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was more of a background check, plus what are you applying for, how much do you expect the salary is going to be. They do say that they have a competitive salary. After that, they send you an email invitation with a list of open positions and your appointment schedule including what to bring, a map to their building, plus directions so it's quite convenient if you're not familiar with the place. When I got to the place, there wasn't a big queue so I didn't have to wait too long to get called. The interview was okay, it included the usual questions plus the same background check. The interviewer I got seemed a little hard to impress, a bit intimidating. I'm not sure if this goes for all but after the interview, they tell you to wait 2 weeks for an email saying if you passed or not.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.