Chase Part Time Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Chase Part Time Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at Chase

2.3

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Monterey, CA (US)).

Interview

I applied for the position and received an invitation email to do a visual interview through a platform called HireVue, I did not any response after that visual interview. I received a call from HR a month later and said they need employee at a different location different than the initial location I've applied for and invite me for an interview with branch manager in person. Let see how it goes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Chase

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

At first it was a digital interview. They asked eight questions. These included, why do you want to work as a teller? Explain a time when you worked as part of a team, what was your role? Explain to us the greatest achievement so far in your career. Name a difficult situation that you went through and how did you resolve it? The in person interview was about a week later. This was more of a conversation of who you are, and how well can you interact with customers. They didn't really look at my resume during the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for chase?
      What is leadership in your opinion?
      Explain a time you dealt with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

The process took over a month and included about 4 interviews. First with HIreVue and then 2 over the phone with the hiring manager that was based in TX but was in charge for Pacific Northwest. Then at the branch with 2 managers.

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davison, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chase (Davison, MI (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Uses HireVue to have you record yourself answering interview questions before you even get to the actual interview. Personally didn't care for the experience. Made me feel a little uncomfortable, especially since you couldn't review your answers, it just forces you to the next question.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you experienced great customer service and what you learned from it.   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

I applied in June and shortly after applying I did an video interview. The recruiter then called and gave me a list of branches in the location i applied for that were hiring. Then got called for a face to face interview late July, and got hired in August.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Chase   Answer Question
    • Give me a time you dealt with an angry customer and what was the outcome   Answer Question
    • What does customer service mean to you   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you made an exception for a customer and why was it okay   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Charles, LA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase (Lake Charles, LA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I found it very easy to follow the online instructions. It was a new experience but a worthwhile investment in my time and job search practice. I felt the video interview prepared me for a real time person to person interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance when you and your fellow employees acted as a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online, received digital interview the same day. The digital interview has about 8 questions. You have 30 seconds to prepare and 3 minutes to answer. I honestly don't like them but it was no worse that when I went to my live interview. The branch manager was 10 minutes late, unprepared, and rushed the whole thing. I had worked at Chase before this interview but after this, I'm glad they didn't extend me an offer. I don't know if I would of been able to work in what seemed like a poorly managed branch.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you were a part of a team and you worked together to achieve a goal?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you experienced bad customer service?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you experienced great customer service?   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chase.

Interview

Very easy interview process. I applied online through the chase website and after that was asked to complete a digital interview within 2 days. The questions are the same for everyone so it makes it easy to prepare for if you do a little research first. I gave the interview today.

Interview Questions

• Q. Why are you interested in a teller position with us at Chase?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied through the chase bank taleo site, then I was given the online interview. It consisted of 8 questions, most of them were simple questions like, "how does technology simply your life?" Then after I had completed my virtual interview, I was sent a link to complete a tax preliminary. Two days later, I received a phone call asking me if I wanted to come in for an interview the following week. I said yes and I had my interview take place the following week at 9:30 with the bank manager and a temporary banking manager. They were both equally kind and it was a pretty laidback interview. They didn't say much, but they were very interested in hearing me speak. I heard back about a week after I had my interview telling me that they were going with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chase in April 2018.

Interview

The first interview is online, you have the opportunity to practice as many times as you want; then, you get an email if you are selected or rejected. If you got selected then, they will send you an email to complete a short preliminary Tax Form. Once you send your info. back, you get a phone call for an interview at the branch and it will take a week to notify you their decision

Interview Questions

• What's your strength, what's your weakness, how has technology helped you in your life?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.