Chase Part Time Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Chase Part Time Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at Chase

2.3

Part-time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Interview with the branch manager in Glendale and she was very nice and helpful. It took a lot of applying to finally get a phone call for a position. Once I interview, the manager realized I was over qualified and referred me for a relationship banker position.

Interview Questions

• a lot to do with how would you handle upset customers or have you ever had a problem where you weren't sure what to do and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chase

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (New York, NY (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was with the District Manager and Assistant Branch Manager. It was pretty brief interview with them introducing themselves what their background is and identifying who they are without having to guess. It was not intimidating as it looks they ask you basically to walk through your resume and why you want to work there. They also ask what are your long term goals with chase. There is a role play scenario where you are the teller and how you would interact with a potential customer.

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chase in March 2015.

Interview

You have to undergo assessment test online, when you passed, they will call you for a personal interview in the branch.they asked me about my skills and qualification. They manager and asst manager was so nice, & friendly, i thought i nailed it but then i didnt get the job.they might be looking for younger age i guess.

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was lengthy discussion reviewing the application information done from the website. Doesn't look into the actual resume if you did anything different. I was relax, confident, explain the importance of customer services and how to deal with difficult customers or situation.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 3 years from now?   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chase (Sugar Land, TX (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online, a friend works in the branch I applies so she referred me. Was immediately called for an interview not even phone interview. Manager&branch Manager interviewed the same day.

Interview Questions

• How does good customer service sounds, feels, and looks like?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about the time you had to deal with a difficult situation and a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase in January 2015.

Interview

After applying online I received an invitation to do a video interview in which I was to use a specific site where they had pre set interview questions and record my response. This was something completely new to me and a bit nerve wrecking but Luckily there were practice interviews to do before hand. Afterwards, the branch manager reached out to me to schedule a face to face interview. He was very welcoming and asked your normal interview questions. He told me I'd hear back from the recruiting office after a few days. Finally received a phone call from the pre-employment group and got my official job offer. I was told I'd be receiving my offer through email which I would have to go online and accept, complete a drug test, get fingerprinted, and complete part 1 of the I9. I received a lot of emails and completed lots of tasks, but it's definitely a great opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a difficult customer and how you were able to resolve the situation.   Answer Question

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online, I eventually got an email to do this video chat questionnaire. After I did that, I received a call to come in for an interview. The process took about 3 weeks but I finally called the branch that I interviewed with and they told me that I had gotten the job, they were just waiting until that following Monday to call me and give me the news.

Interview Questions

• What is one negative situation where you took charge and turned it into a positive situation?   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied for a part time teller position online. In two days I received an email from a recruiter instructing me to conduct a video interview via hirevue within the next 48 hours. I submitted the interview and returned an email to the recruiter informing her, as instructed. The next day, I missed a call from the recruiter who left a voicemail telling me that there would be an interview in a week on the following Wednesday and to call her back. I called her back several times leaving voicemails and never heard back from her. When I was nearly ready to give up, I received a call from the manager of the branch I had applied to asking me to come in for an interview the same day (this was the Monday before the Wednesday interview date I was offered by the recruiter). I interviewed with the branch manager and I believe the assistant manager. The interview was easy-going and I felt that I did very well and that the interviewers liked me. I was even told "we have a great team and you'll enjoy working here with us" at the end of my interview, and also "it takes the recruiters a bit of time to get back to you for the next step, so please don't get discouraged if you don't hear back within two days or so. Sometimes it takes them up to a week." I was told by the branch manager that I would be hearing back from the recruiter to see whether or not she wanted me to attend a panel interview with a group of managers (district, etc.). I did not hear back from the recruiter for almost a week, so I reached out to her. Exactly one week from the interview date I received an automated email telling me that I was not being offered a position. Overall, I felt that the process did not respect my time as a candidate. I turned down another offer for an interview for a job where I'd be working the same hours because the manager acted as if I had a nearly certain chance of being hired, and now I lost more than one opportunity because Chase could not be forthcoming about not wanting to hire me. Overall, I felt that the interview questions were easy and I was prepared to answer all of them.

Part-time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chase (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online for the position and close to a week or so later had a call for an interview at a branch in Chicago. The interview took place less than 24 hours after initial call. Interview took no more than 30 minutes and basically it consisted of introductions and a ready list of questions. Made sure to get business card of assistant branch manager for follow-up/thank you email. Unfortunately two days later got an automated e-mail saying that I was no longer under consideration.

Interview Questions

• A time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chase (Lynnwood, WA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Two separate interviews with assistant manager and manager. The first interview I had was with the manager since he was the one who sought me out and asked for me to work there so he just asked brief questions, but it was more chit chat. A week later, I had an interview with the assistant manager where he asked all the questions.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions like "what are your strengths and weaknesses?"   Answer Question