Checkout.com Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 247 of over 247 interviews

Employee Referral16%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Checkout.com (Berlin) in Sep 2021

Interview

Totalled at 1month and 5 days. The process was engaging both on hiring and team perspectives. I started out with a callback which probed my interest and gave information on the company and position goals and then first introduction to the team where a mini role fit was done, upon which a live challenge was arranged and then leading to another team sync after which was a final call and culture check. In all stages, communication was maintained on professional yet open and cordial notes, both I and the recruiters had enough information to make decisions and I’m sure you can expect the same if most goes this typical. Tech Interview Review: It took a look at the task to get convinced that it was not to stir me up but to check how creative I could be with the solution, the examiner demonstrated ability to identify good practices which were oblivious to even I, the questions were not just issues but topics of conversation. I'm convinced that if you’re worth your salt, you’d feel comfortable and have a great session.

Interview Questions
  • Q: API knowledge, Testing knowledge, Javascript methods and Object knowledge, Chai, a bit of SQL.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Checkout.com (London, England, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

A few days after I submitted my application I was contacted by someone from the company, who invited me to a call the next week. The day of the meeting they didn't show up without any previous communication. I tried to contact them but I didn't receive any answer. I was literally left alone on a Zoom call. A week later I was recontacted by the same person, who briefly mentioned some health reasons and invited me to another call. At this point I was already dubious but considering that the position was interesting, I decided to accept the invite. The 30 minutes call was a pretty straightforward chat about my current role, the position, the company and what would have happened in the next steps. At the end of the call they said that they would have sent an invite to the next round on Monday. On Tuesday I received a boilerplate email informing me that they decided to move forward with other candidates. Overall it was a very negative experience and a waste of my time. The entire process has been handled in a completely unprofessional way. I don't think that I will apply to any other job here or that I'll suggest anyone in my network to do so.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Finance

JPMorgan Chase

83 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Ebène

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Checkout.com (Ebène) in Oct 2021

Interview

Tricky... Challenging... interviewers questions were direct to the point.. they expect candidates to stay within the question asked and not to go out of subject. Interviewers expect the candidates to be fully prepared for the interview

Interview Questions
  • Approximately How many white cars are there in Mauritius?

Checkout.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Checkout.com

Interview

I had an initial call with HR, then a Portfolio review with two designers. It went really strange. First – one of the interviewers was late and missed half of the presentation. Second — my interviewers had less experience than me. And then they both looked not interested and it feels that they didn't even listen to me. Then on the Q&A block they asked questions that I already covered during the presentation. Also, feedback on me looked odd because the items they mentioned do not fit what I presented, or my work process, beliefs, experience. In general, their feedback is totally made-up and offensive.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Checkout.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Checkout.com in Sep 2021

Interview

Very smooth process. It took me 2 weeks and 4 interviews that were scheduled very fast and the recruiter would communicate with me very frequently. The interviewers were approachable, professional and friendly. They answered all of my questions and asked me very good questions that allowed me to highlight my experience and work attitude, feeling very inspired after each interaction.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Checkout.com (London, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

One of the best interview processes I have experienced, with very fast and efficient replies and updates from the HR. They would get back to me with the next steps 2-3 days after each round, and would answer any questions I had within the same day. Excellent work from HR! To briefly explain the process, I would categorize it as follows: 1. Interview with HR 2. 45 min excel assignment 3. Interview with hiring manager 4. Interview with senior treasury manager and HR 5. Feedback and offer I enjoyed all interviews and the assignment, no tricks or strange questions

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Checkout Tell us about yourself What motivates you Are you comfortable with excel Explain a time in work where you helped the team by changing a process

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Checkout.com (Paris) in Sep 2021

Interview

The process was split into four parts: initial call with HR, discussion about Quality Assurance with another SDET, real-time programming task, and team fit with some QAs, PO, and developers. After each stage, I got a call with feedback and I was asked about my feeling.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember any particular questions. I do remember that during the programming task we started from something very easy like write a method, and then I was asked to modify a code a bit to do other things.

Checkout.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Checkout.com in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process went over several weeks, as I met with four different individuals. Although it was a long process, it was well organized, and the recruiter (Alex) was incredibly helpful the entire time.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about yourself, and your background as it relates to payments.

Anonymous Employee in Quatre Bornes

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Checkout.com (Quatre Bornes) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was very professional while still maintaining a friendly approach. Various interview steps is a good way to better refine the search for a better candidate or future employee.

Interview Questions
  • How do you see yourself in the future

Anonymous Employee in Port Louis

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Checkout.com (Port Louis) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview process was simple and short. It was quick, relevant questions were raised and the recruiter made the process very smooth with clear communication. Feedbacks were encouraged from both parties.

Interview Questions
  • About my personality, my ambitions, my goals and if my values match with those of the organisation.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 247 Interviews