Checkout.com Interview Questions

Updated 16 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 180 of over 180 interviews

Employee Referral17%
Recruiter16%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Checkout.com (London, England, England)

Interview

Initial call with a recruiter to set expectations and outline the full recruitment process. I then had around 6 interviews will various people (project managers, product managers, engineers, etc.) and then a final call with HR for feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Why checkout?
    Answer Question
  • Tell me about yourself
  • Tell me about a time you encountered a challenging situation at work and how you resolved it?
  • Tell me about a time you did something wrong and you had to resolve it?
  • What is value?
  • How would you prioritise a list of backlog items?
  • What is the difference between a product manager and business analyst?

Checkout.com

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Checkout.com

Interview

Thoughtful process where 5 executive leaders tested my industry knowledge, vision, and ability to work in a fast past environment. Each leader brought a different subject matter expertise and showed well. The CEO and COO's vision, is really what sold me on wanting to be a part of CKO.

Interview Questions
  • What lessons did you learn from your past experience? What would you change?
  • What's your team culture/environment? What is the part you play in maintaining it?
  • How do you help grow the business?

Anonymous Employee in Dubai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Checkout.com (Dubai) in Jun 2021

Interview

I went through five rounds of being interviewed: 1. With the lawyer I'd be reporting to; 2. A telephonic conversation with the recruiter; 3. With the deputy GC; 4. With the sales team; and 5. With the commercial team. Each round lasted for half an hour, and it took almost 10 days for me to receive an offer - which is pretty quick. Five rounds may seem daunting but the interviews were not too difficult and the interviewers were really easy to talk to. The recruiter made me feel at ease throughout the whole recruitment process with him being in touch with me regularly. Overall, a well organized and speedy process.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Checkout.com?

Checkout.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Checkout.com in Jun 2021

Interview

Coding challenge followed by a 1/2hr interview and a 1 1/2hr interview. The process was quick and the communication was excellent. The coordinators and recruiters were helpful and adaptable.

Interview Questions
  • What’s the difference between functional and imperative languages and when would you use one over the other

Checkout.com

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Checkout.com

Interview

HR, reporting mgr, Head of region commercial and relevant reporting lines, basically 3 or 4 rounds in all. very efficient and almost completed in two weeks. then two more weeks to get offer released.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Checkout.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Checkout.com

Interview

Comprehensive and fairly quick interview process. Had an initial call with one of the Recruitment team. Then had a more in depth interview with the team leader followed by an interview task to present to a panel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Checkout.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Checkout.com

Interview

First interview with HR, which was enjoyable and informal. I was told that I would have received a notification for the next stage interview with the hiring manager however after more than a month I had to follow this up a couple of times as I hadn't received any communication. At the end of the second interview I was told that I was going to receive some feedback in a couple of days but again nothing for few weeks until I followed this up, HR advised that would be in touch as soon as possible. Another month passed and nothing, I did follow this up again and then finally I received some feedback from HR, basically they decided to change their requirements for the role.

Interview Questions
  • First HR interview: Describe your work experience, your skills, what you are looking for and why checkout.com Second: interview with hiring manager with some general question on hedging

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Checkout.com (London, England, England)

Interview

Step 1 - interview with recruiter Step 2 - interview with Lead PM Step 3 - case study Case study task could have given more details on the problem statement but the feedback from the assessor was great - told me exactly what I was missing, which is a learning for me and if I invest my time in something, I’d like to either get the job / learn something from it - which was very well facilitated in this case.

Interview Questions
  • General prioritisation questions about your roadmap / backlog
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Checkout.com (London, England, England)

Interview

One of the HR/People team got in touch and we had a half hour call to discuss the role. This was followed up by an hour interview with a Senior PM. All very straightforward. Then nothing. <tumbleweeds> If I'm not the right person for the role then thats fine - but at least show someone who has invested time and effort into researching the company and giving up time for an interview the decency of a response. A standard email response with my name added to it would have been fine and would have taken you seconds and provided me with closure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Checkout.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Checkout.com

Interview

The interview process was great and far exceeded my experience with industry competitors with whom I was also pursuing opportunities. The communication and scheduling was on point. All interviews topics and questions were engaging and calibrated to my position and me as an individual.

Interview Questions
  • Asked whether the acquisition of my previous employer was a good or bad thing. Wanted my perspective.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 180 Interviews