Checkout.com Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Checkout.com Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Checkout.com

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Checkout.com (London, England).

Interview

Clearly defined process with a first state screening process and technical challenge that gives you enough time to flex your muscles. Not a fan of timed algorithmic tech tests so this was a big plus for me. Followed by a longer interview with several devs and managers and HR to cover all bases. All extremely helpful and gave a great impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• talk us through your technical design from the previous stage   Answer Question
  • standard first round screen such as abstract/interface, inheritance/composition   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Checkout.com

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Checkout.com in February 2020.

Interview

The whole interview process is a Phone call with a recruiter, Phone call with an Engineer Lead, NET brief to take at home, and the final is 2h Face to Face interview. The recruiter talked about this role and asked your background, .NET Core skill. It was fine to ask them some question and the result of first phone interview will get in three days.

Interview Questions

• Asked your background, .NET Core skill, developing environment   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ebène (Mauritius)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Checkout.com (Ebène (Mauritius)) in March 2019.

Interview

A very detailed and thorough process, ensuring competent candidates are getting recruited.
    The initial phone screen was great to get a good overview of the company.
    The technical test that followed was a great way to show what skills I had when it came to programming.
    Finally, the face to face interviews gave a great sense of what challenges the work could provide.

Interview Questions

• Is it better to use a stored procedure or an insert statement for SQL?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Checkout.com in September 2017.

Interview

Started with phone interview with company recruiter. Recruiter called day earlier then we agreed on. After that I was given a task to complete followed by 2nd interview with software developer which lasted 30 minutes. I was asked technical questions. I was told I did very well and that they'll call but they did not. Worst interview process experience ever!

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the next big thing in software engineering?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.