Chevron Phillips Chemical Chemical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Chevron Phillips Chemical Chemical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron Phillips Chemical

2.5

Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical in September 2018.

Interview

I talked to them at my college job fair. They called me later that day to set up an interview date and time. It was a one on one interview and it took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you solved a technical problem on your own and how you went about it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Chevron Phillips Chemical

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (Lubbock, TX (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was very relaxed and conversational. I had two interviewers. I think they try to match the interviewers with the interests of the interviewees. They were very nice. There were a couple of behavioral questions but mainly they just wanted to get to know you and why you would be a good candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a group and one group member wasn't cooperating. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Chemical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical.

Interview

The man was very personable. Went over my resume and my experience, then talked about the classes I have taken. He asked about my leadership and what is my favorite and least favorite things about the internships I have had. He was really nice and said I would hear back in a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership experience.
      What was the best and worst thing about your internship?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.