Chevron Phillips Chemical Electrical Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Electrical Engineering

Chevron Phillips Chemical Electrical Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron Phillips Chemical

2.5

Electrical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical in October 2015.

Interview

I went to the career fair here at Texas Tech University last year, got the interview but I didn't get the job. I went this year, got the interview again. The recruiter asked mainly behavioral based questions. He said I'll be hearing from the company with a week or two and I did get an email and phone call from the HR guy asking for a second interview which was over the phone. He also asked behavioral based questions. He got back to me that week and gave me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you seeked outside help to solve a problem and how did you go about it   Answer Question
  • Tell me a time you resolved conflict with a teammate or coworker   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was for an intern position. I don't know much about the negotiation process

Other Interview Reviews for Chevron Phillips Chemical

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (Manhattan, KS (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was a normal behavioral interview and they said they would get back to me within 2-3 weeks. basically sat down with the interviewer and spoke about my experiences and he asked some questions

Interview Questions

• What are some safety hazards that you have ever come across and how did you deal with them?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.