Chevron Phillips Chemical Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Chevron Phillips Chemical Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron Phillips Chemical

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical in September 2015.

Interview

I went to a career fair, got the call on the same day for an interview the next day. The people were very nice and professional. I had a panel interview. I'm still in the process of waiting. That said it would take 2-3 weeks after the interview.

Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (Lubbock, TX (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was very relaxed and conversational. I had two interviewers. I think they try to match the interviewers with the interests of the interviewees. They were very nice. There were a couple of behavioral questions but mainly they just wanted to get to know you and why you would be a good candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a group and one group member wasn't cooperating. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position online. After 2-3 weeks heard from HR to set up a phone interview. Phone Interview was conducted by two engineering managers at the site.

Interview Questions

• How do you go about troubleshooting and resolving issues in the plant?   Answer Question

Grad Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical in September 2015.

Interview

Campus Interview the day after the career fair. received a phone call at the end of the day to schedule an interview the following day. Basic behavioral interview questions. Be prepared and do research about the company and its values.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical.

Interview

Group interviews. They bring you into the building and usually have hiring managers, plus a person from either HR or a different business unit in attendance. Dress is business attire for the interviewee even though they may be business casual.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical.

Interview

Submitted my resume at the career fair at my university, got a call to schedule an in-person interview for the next day, then a couple of weeks later got a phone interview with the potential people who were going to hire me.

Instrumentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (Houston, TX (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume and got a response within a week.
    I then had a phone screen with the company.
    There were three managers on the line with me. It went for an hour and extremely technical

Interview Questions

• What my future goals were in the organization   1 Answer

IT/MIS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Took place at my university. It was my first interview so I'm not sure how it compares to others, thought it seemed pretty straight forward. Mostly behavioral questions but there were some technical. Are you a team player? give an example. How do you handle conflict? There is a big emphasis on safety.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time on how you applied safety to your surrounding environement   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bartlesville, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (Bartlesville, OK (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Research Presentation to Team. Technical question related to job. Discussion of past experience. One to one meeting with various group member and leaders. Started from morning 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.

Interview Questions

• Technical question related to job. Discussion of past experience.   Answer Question

Professional Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical.

Interview

I was interviewed by a team of people. One of the job requirements, according to the recruiter, was optional. During the interview it was clear that this was not the case. Chevron was in possession my resume well before the interview and clearly did not see this experience. I questioned why I was invited for an interview. It was a waste of my time...