Chevron Phillips Chemical Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Mechanical Engineer

Chevron Phillips Chemical Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron Phillips Chemical

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical.

Interview

Behavioral based questions, questions and answer section, get to know each other. Here are 30 more words about the interview process because you require it for some reason. And I am still short so here are a few more words. Enjoy.

Interview Questions

• Name a conflict you had with a fellow employee or team member and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Chevron Phillips Chemical

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical.

Interview

Behavioral Based interview with about 7 questions. The interview was timed at 25 minutes but went over by 10 minutes. Overall the interviewer was nice and easygoing throughout the entire interview.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical.

Interview

First spoke with a recruiter at my university's career fair. After a brief interview on campus they offered to fly me to Houston for an on site interview. They took me to dinner the night before, breakfast the morning of, and lunch. At each meal there were two other engineers who talked about the city, the plant, etc.
    I had 6 separate interviews throughout the day. They were very personable and focused on safety at the plant. They did not just have their head down and pen to the paper like other companies.
    Have examples prepared where you followed company protocol despite pressure from coworkers, management, etc.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your construction manager instructed you to tell your team to perform a task that was against safety protocol?   2 Answers

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manhattan, KS (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (Manhattan, KS (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

I obtained an interview at the career fair at my university. Right away they ask you what they know about their company. Luckily I had done some research and was able to answer their question. Having a solid resume and a good GPA were also part of qualifying for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you did not have enough time to finish a project and how you handled telling you boss the situation.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.