Chevron Phillips Chemical Talent Acquisition Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Chevron Phillips Chemical Talent Acquisition Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron Phillips Chemical

1 Interview Review

2.0

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chevron Phillips Chemical (The Woodlands, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The initial process was pretty easy, I applied online and received an email back pretty quickly asking me to schedule myself for a phone screen. I scheduled the call and spoke with the TA Manager. The interview took no time at all, she was not personable and seemed to just rush through the interview. If you are going to work in a department to recruit people to work for your company then you should probably be a little more personable.

I still have not received any kind of follow up, whether it's to move forward or to say thank you for your time but we are going a different direction. She ended the call stating they would be doing final interviews at the end of June, it is now July...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you improved a process   Answer Question
  • How do you ensure that candidates have a great experience through the recruiting process   Answer Question

Chevron Phillips Chemical Response

12 Aug 2019 – Public Affairs

Thank you for your feedback and your interest in joining Chevron Phillips Chemical. Although we try to update candidates throughout the interview process, sometimes we experience unexpected delays that causes us to send feedback later than planned. We continue to improve and build on our processes through feedback like yours.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.