Christie's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Christie's Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jan 2018

2.6

Cataloger Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christie's.

Interview

The preliminary interview, rather than on the phone, is a digital interview. No speaking to a real human involved - only recording video of yourself with 30 seconds to see the question and 3 minutes to respond

Interview Questions

• Mainly standard interview questions, but with one curveball thrown in to speak about an artwork   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied through an internal referral. The interview itself was a bit lengthy, but the interviewer was cordial and professional. Within a week or so I was able to get a response.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Christie's.

Interview

I applied for a summer internship at the Christie's Brussels office. The interview was very informal. I was interviewed by the Director and the Office Manager of the Brussels office. We went over my resume and they asked some basic questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Christie's (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online and was interviewed two weeks later over the phone. Interview was conducted by two interviewers, both were friendly and professional. The questions were pretty standard and lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well in groups and how do you stay organized?   Answer Question

Telephone Bids Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Christie's (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through the website. A few days later I was offered a video interview via Hire Vue. A few days after that I was offered a face-to-face interview. The entire process took about five weeks.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

First step was a recorded video interview. It wasn't bad, took less than ten minutes. Next I went into their office and met with a couple of managers. It was very low key, no behavioral questions which I appreciate.

I wasn't chosen, but someone from HR called(!) me to let me know. It's really rare these days for a company to deign to tell a candidate they've been rejected, let alone over phone. Christies was a rare glimpse of humanity in the otherwise horrible job search.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Christie's (New York, NY (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the Christie's website and two days after the deadline was contacted via email to perform an online video interview. After the video interview I was called and told I made it to the next step to interview with the manager.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Christie's (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted a cover letter and resume as well as some other application-related info. Waited for a month, was invited to do a HireVue interview w/ pre-recorded questions and on-the-spot videotaped answers.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Christie's (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

if they are looking for someone to fill the position immediately, it does not take long. after the initial meeting with HR, met with a few key members of the department, they checked my references, issued a background check and got the offer

Post Sales Service Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Christie's (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and heard back in about two weeks, interviewed at Christie's NY. Heard back from the HR in about 5 weeks.

Interviewed with two department supervisors. The interview questions were pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most challenging past of this position   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.