Chubb Interview Questions

Updated 29 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Chubb

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 338 candidate interviews
Chubb
Application

I interviewed at Chubb

Interview

The interview process was a combination of individual and group interviews, comprised of two rounds. I met with senior leadership, peers and team members, as well as HR. I was able to get a good feeling for the department.

Interview Questions
  • What is my leadership style? How would I institute process improvements?
    Answer Question
Chubb
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chubb

Interview

Extensive but pleasant. I met with five people over three interviews in three months. Seems like a good team of people. Very interested in finding a fit for their existing team.

Interview Questions
Chubb
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chubb

Interview

Panel interview with mostly behavioral questions mixed in with technical questions on reserving, past experience. Some questions where they to see how well you deal with stress and the workload

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you dealt with adversity in the workplace and how did you deal with it
Chubb
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chubb

Interview

Very basic interview. 1 day long with 4 managers. Basic interview questions such as what are your strengths and weakness. Also ask about your past experience. One of the easier interviews that I had.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember what they asked me but they were just the basic interview questions.
Chubb
Application

I interviewed at Chubb

Interview

Received a phone call from a recruiter a couple weeks after applying. Typical HR screening, followed by wonderlic assessment. Recruiter was extremely kind and helpful throughout the whole process. Even though it took a while to get 2nd interview, the recruiter made sure to update me throughout the process which I really appreciated. Final interview was meeting with 3 different UW managers, which was a great experience. Ended up taking a different offer before a decision was made, but overall I would definitely apply again. My best advice to anyone interviewing is to be honest with why you're interested in working in the industry. Don't underestimate how much your previous experience/skills will be transferable to insurance.

Chubb
Application

I interviewed at Chubb

Interview

Quite fair to good, easy when you prepare and just be youself. Environment is good as well. Interviewer quite nice. No nêd to worries and prepare too much. Salary could be due later

Interview Questions
  • Why do you choose this position
Anonymous Employee in Cuttack
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chubb (Cuttack) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was consider of 3 rounds ,first being a hacker rank round the question were of from mid to high difficulty, it is followed by a technical interview then finally senior leader/ managerial/hr round

Interview Questions
  • Why do you decide to became a software engineer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (Philadelphia, PA) in Mar 2021

Interview

The people were very friendly and it was a very positive experience. The questions were on target and the hiring managers did a great job of describing the role. The downside is that even with positive feed back they were not communicative after the interview - even after a follow up with HR. This speaks to the company culture in my opinion.

Interview Questions
Chubb
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chubb (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

A fairly casual chat about work experience and a couple of intermediate technical questions. There is a first interview then a 2nd HR interview. Strangely no salary details were provided upfront.

Interview Questions
Chubb
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chubb

Interview

Offered opportunity by recruiter. Two interviews one fairly long with the hiring manager and the next one with the head of department but that was very brief but never hear back directly from them which was disappointing

Interview Questions
  • Ambitions over next five years, underwriting experience, enjoy about current role and simile about current role
Viewing 1 - 10 of 338 Interviews