Cigniti Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cigniti Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at Cigniti Inc.

2.9

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc..

Interview

I applied online. I received call from Recruiter who set up my telephonic interview with interviewer after 2 days. I received call from interviewer on the date. Interviewer was based on offshore location of the company.

Interview Questions

• Interview was mainly for Automation Test Enginer. But questions were mainly focused on testing Java language skills. Interviewer was not from software testing background so no relevant questions were asked for software testing. interviewer started asking difficult questions and Java skills were not even part of my Resume. I mentioned scripting languages in my resume but maybe interviewer was not aware of any scripting language so did not ask any relevant questions.

Overall very bad experience.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc..

Interview

I had totally five Rounds of Interview selection Process in this company and which includes people skills, technical skills, behavioral psychology, Communication etc.

My overall experience its an exhaustive process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?
      Closed questions ?
      Open-ended questions
      Situational questions
      Tests
      Situational exercises   Answer Question

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (New York, NY (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

there is no interview process and they just appoint people from Applabs and personal friends irrespctive of competencies and knowledge. if you know people like vemiri and beeram or srikanth you will get job without knowledge of even what is software.

Interview Questions

• which community you belongs to ?   1 Answer
    • do you know vemuri or beeram or srikanth ?   1 Answer

Senior Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The communication was terrible they call me 5 or more times at day just to double check the interviews, they push me all the process to take interviews Saturdays or Sundays midnight (because the interviews are in India) at the end I passed all the interviews they make me an offer I accepted, they said me that stopped taking more interviews, then I just received 2 more calls from HR and never followed up the process. Avoid this company they're not a serious one.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

Brief interview with CEO. Met him in person , was very kind and was asking about my experience in Java and my past work experiences. Since it is a staffing company I was asking other prospects and growth within the company. I also raised the concern on staying only within Dallas to which he said he will make sure to find jobs within Dallas.

Interview Questions

• How much years of experience you have in Java and other Java EE technologies?   Answer Question

Test Architect Interview

Interview

Nice interview mainly touch based on java,Selenium and leading exp.Interviewer was nice and mainly listening without interrupting. More matured interview. Nice interview mainly touch based on java,Selenium and leading exp.Interviewer was nice and mainly listening without interrupting. More matured interview. Nice interview mainly touch based on java,Selenium and leading exp.Interviewer was nice and mainly listening without interrupting. More matured interview.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc..

Interview

I applied online, I am not sure how long after that they called me. I had a phone and a video interview. After all those things they send me an email that they will give me an offer. Then nobody called or emailed me about the offer.
    After 2 months somebody called me again for the same position and said that the manager will video interview me on Whatsapp. He called after an hour that we arranged the time and neither ask anything related to job or position etc. nor inform me about anything. When I ask he didn't respond. I have never spoken or had a bad experience like this before in my life. They are not serious or professional.

Associate Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interview:
    1. Technical by junior resources(Team Lead level)
    2. Technical by senior resources (Architect/Manager level)
    3. VP interview(Mostly you are hired but how you talk is important here)

Interview Questions

• You need to know what you are applying for:
      1. Automation tools (Selenium, UFT,TestComplete etc.)
      2. Java/C#
      3. Estimation, POC process, tool selection   Answer Question

Associate Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process comprised of 3 rounds. they were Written, Group Discussion and Technical round. Process was very easy. Just be proficient with various testing concepts like SDLC STLC, Defect life cycle etc.., and be confident.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Quit good...i have done 2 rounds...need to attend further rounds.first round is aptitude conducted by monsterindia, and second was Gd topic given to us is effects of digitalisation in India.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.