Cirrus Logic Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cirrus Logic Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Cirrus Logic

2.5

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a pretty typical interview process. To phone screens, but in all day on the site. Lunch was included. Very typical questions and if you know your stuff you will get by. I do not believe that they were honest about the workload.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cirrus Logic

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

Before the phone interview I was told by a friend that they were looking to expand their wireless presence and wanted someone with experience and strategic vision. After much cajoling I got a phone interview with HR. The interview went very well until the HR rep asked for my salary. After that the trail went cold. The HR rep responded later to an e-mail saying that the job required an audio engineer and not a wireless professional. Lame excuse but hey, that taught me to avoid the salary question as much as possible in any guise what-so-ever.

Interview Questions

• What are you making in your current position? They needed the actual number.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview was fairly straightforward. Was told to describe what I did at my current company, some technical questions, and a few HR type questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Extremely easy negotiation process. Just name your price and HR will try its best to match or better it.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

9 interviews in a day is just excessive. Some of the interviewers were unprepared.

Interview Questions

• How would you go from customer requirements to high level design?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.