Cirrus Logic Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Cirrus Logic

3.1

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

9 interviews in a day is just excessive. Some of the interviewers were unprepared.

Interview Questions

• How would you go from customer requirements to high level design?   Answer Question

Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic.

Interview

They only did initial phone screens. They said I didn't need Analog validation experience then asked analog validation questions throughout the interview. I believe they're using this as a way to hire H1B people. I checked a database of all the H1B hires and noticed that this company hired several at a rate lower than the industry average for the area.

Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

This was the most unprofessional interview experience ever. No questions were asked based on my skill set in my resume. They gave me a problem to solve (design and verify) which I was fine with, but in the meanwhile the interviewers were discussing some random stuff not related to the interview which was distracting. They were least bit interested in what i did and it was extremely unprofessional. The worst is they never got back me to with the interview result.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

mostly behavioral interview questions designed to see if you are a good culture fit; call screening followed by an on-site interview with 8 different people... it was an all-day process where each person I met with contributed valuable information and asked different things

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time where you faced multiple deadlines? How did you prioritize things and handle that situation?   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

1- Phone interview with HR
    2- Phone interview with hiring manager
    3- Half-day worth of on-site interviews (6 at a half hour each). Some technical questions, mostly from the hiring manager. Other questions were process oriented.

All interviews were fairly informal and the interviewers were easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

Lack of timely response throughout the process.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Passed my resume to hiring manager through a friend. I was contacted by HR through email and was asked if I wished to interview. I told them I did and was sent to site to fill out online application.

Interview day I was met by the hiring manager, taken on a tour of the facility, then did a 1:1 with 3 other employees.

I got the feeling that I was being interviewed for a different job than the one I applied for as the questions they asked were not really relevant to the position.

Interview Questions

• Most questions asked were not really relevant to the job applied for.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Fremont, CA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

talk to the manager, and ten team members. visited the lab, and discussed some project issues. Basically, they gave the real issues, let you help. This is a very good opportunity for you to present you self confidently. After that, in the noon time, had a lunch with the director. Very quickly, they gave the decision.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic.

Interview

telephonic round with the hiring manager
    digital design and sta concept

i got better offer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

Thorough interview process starting with a phone screen followed by an in person interview with about 5 to 7 people and a company sponsored lunch.
    Intelligent, open minded employees, very analytical and smart.
    Prepare well! Don't forget the basics.
    Relaxed atmosphere, not too formal. Very friendly and helpful once you're on the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not for recent college grad

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. I had to keep communicating with the recruiters. There was 1 on campus interview. 2 Phone interviews. 6 on-site interviews!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate!