Cirrus Logic Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cirrus Logic Program Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Cirrus Logic

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

45 minute phone screen - focus on technical aspects of program management. Interviewer briefly described the job & dove into his (ill-structured) screening questions. He asked if I had any questions, but declined to answer most. If an offer had been made (it wasn't), I would have declined.

Interview Questions

• Q: How do you create a plan for a time-constrained project?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cirrus Logic

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cirrus Logic (Mesa, AZ (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

There were two half-hour phone interviews and a face-to-face interview. Nearly all contact was with the hiring manager leading up to the face-to-face interview. The interview was conducted by the hiring manager, two marketing leads, an engineering senior, and an engineer. I got a few emails from HR, but never did discuss anything with HR. HR was not responsive to inquiries. Cirrus pays for travel expenses to and from the interview site.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your familiarity with the software development process.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.