Cisco Systems Interview Questions

Updated 3 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Cisco Systems

Employee Referral18%
HardAverageEasy
Found 4284 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems (United States)

Interview

Standard interview process with multiple executives and managers inquiring about the prior experiences, past challenges, relevant experiences, situational management capabilities, conflict management skills, cross functional management, client interaction skills, supplier management skills and capabilities, delegation and managerial skills

Interview Questions
  • What are your long term career objectives?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (United States)

Interview

Took a while from they expressing interest in my resume to actually getting an interview. And if it wasn't for a follow up from an employee, the interview may have never happened. But what was even worse, is to date, weeks later, not scheduling me for the next round or letting me go. Just disappeared. I didn't really think the person interviewing me was very experienced but I felt I had a very strong interview.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions about my background.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dakshina Kannada
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Dakshina Kannada)

Interview

The interviewer is very nice, he made me feel comfortable. He helped me if i didnt know the solution so that i can reach it myself. i had attended 3 rounds of interviews. In all the rounds, i have been very comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Coding questions in the technical round
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems (United States)

Interview

Applying through their career website, setting up a time and meeting 2 product managers for 2 30 min back to back interviews Resume walk through Behavioral questions (about strengths and weaknesses, about past experiences, etc.) Market estimation question

Interview Questions
Cisco Systems
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems (United States)

Interview

It was quick and very informative. Was very open ended and was able to connect with the interviewers very easily. They made you feel comfortable and explained the whole process upfront.

Interview Questions
Cisco Systems
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems (United States)

Interview

Very straightforward interview process, one overall interview after being screened, it ended up being very conversational interview, probably because I really clicked with my interviewer. They were very flexible throughout the interview process

Interview Questions
Cisco Systems
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems (United States)

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions with a few programmatic questions sprinkled in. Some security software related questions, some questions relating to debugging, and some questions relating to your preferred programming language. Testing for your viability as a candidate for a follow up technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would you go about identifying a string with balanced parentheses.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems (United States)

Interview

30 min recruiter phone screen, 30 min hiring manager phone screen, 3 in person interviews each 45 min. The interviewers were very professional and respectful, took the time to give me background about the role and the company and set aside time to let me ask questions. The recruiter got back to me within reasonable time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself What do you think are important qualities for an analyst, and why do think it's important? What analysis would you be most and least comfortable with?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems (United States)

Interview

Fairly easy interview process. Had 2 virtual interviews, the first of which was a general behavioral interview and the second was a critique panel that went over my portfolio of work.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a project you worked on
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (India)

Interview

F2f interview followed by a assignment. I submitted the assignment in 1 week. Then there was another interview where I was offered the position. Overall good process. Asked a lot on previous projects.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,284 Interviews