Cisco Systems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,645 of over 4,645.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting30%
Employee Referral18%
HardAverageEasy

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

It was awesome. great company and wouldn’t want to work anywhere else. I hope I get the job because the company was great. The interviewer was very knowledgeable and asked very challenging questions.

Interview Questions
  • What are your biggest sttrengths
    Answer Question

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted by hiring manager directly. Next rounds were set up with 3 peer system engineering managers. Was Completely ghosted after the interviews. Heard from multiple sources that Cisco invariably fills Manager positions with their internal candidates so don't waste your time if you are an outsider.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

It is about 3 rounds, starting with online coding (about 5 questions ranging from easy to hard) and then 2 technical rounds including coding, questions related to java, OS and other fields related to job role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

- Interviews were very interesting, started by describing modern day technologies and also some live troubleshooting; - I would say it's not a regular interview, but incredible and also a great learning experience in every single way

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

I interviewed last year. The interview was over online because of covid. Average interview difficulty-wise. I had behavioral, and situational questions and some technical. Good interviewers overall, no negative experience

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a challenging situation. How did you solve it?

Cisco Systems

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

They have 3 rounds (2 technical + 1 managerial) . All are pretty easy rounds, even after discussing with recruiter about the salary expectations before interview, he collected all documents after interview and stopped responding.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

Very fast and efficient to be able understand your skills in your field and there is no unnecessary need or exception that's why it was really good especially for a software developer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cisco Systems

Application

I interviewed at Cisco Systems

Interview

It was a two round interview process that went very smoothly. You meet with hiring managers in the first interview and people who would be your potential managers in the next interview. They are both behavioral interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful