Cisco Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cisco Systems Interview Questions

Updated 21 Jun 2018
3,130 Interview Reviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

Quick and easy. The hiring manager was very nice and helpful in terms of what the internship entailed. The whole process took about 1 week. Not scary for an interview at a tech firm.

Pre-Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

It took for a few weeks to get the offer. I had one phone and onside interview with team members and managers. I got my offer after the interview process

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

- Very Smooth
    - Hiring manager Phone screening to find match
    - On site interview by 4 person for a total of 2 hours
    - Interviewers cordial
    - Process took less than a month

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

There was a phone screening with the hiring manager followed by a four-hour interview with engineers on the team. The team was very friendly and helpful; the interviews seemed more like normal conversation. Overall, a very pleasant, stress-free experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked technical questions, situational responses, and about past experiences.   Answer Question

Coop Interview

Interview

Applied through university and got a call back a few weeks after. First phone call was just a casual talk then second was technical. Didn't make it past the technical interview sadly.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

whiteboard questions. half a day or so. questions were relevant and interviewers were good. Not sure if every group has same style. Both young and older engineers interviewing.

Interview Questions

• technical questions, some arch, some coding.   1 Answer

VSAM Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

They brought in 20 people for a group setting. Once introduced the interview team, we were brought into a room to do a mock sales meeting virtually. After that, the interview team watched your sales job and then you interviewed with 3 people after.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position even though you don't have any sales experience?   Answer Question

Interview

Setup an interview after interacting at a career fair. One-on-one interview with an engineer. It was not too formal. Not too technical in terms of low-level details. Felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Virtual Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Research Triangle Park, NC (US)).

Interview

Took about 3 months; Recruiter phone screening; a few weeks later Wednesday on campus assessment center - describe your past work experience and why you want this position - simulate cold calling via WebEx video conference - meet with 3 managers and make them like you - third follow up offer extended

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

The process started with a phone screening and another phone interview. I was then invited to interview onsite with 4 individuals from the company (mostly over Webex). The last round was a presentation in front of the CSM team.

Interview Questions

• Give us examples of a negative/positive client engagement and what you learned from it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.