Cisco Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cisco Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Cisco Systems

3,913 Interview Reviews

Technical Consulting Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

It was a panel, it had engineers from the team that needed the spot filled. The process took close to an hour and there were behavioral questions, a description of what the work involved , questions regarding the projects on the resume

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

Applied on Cisco career website and immediately get an Online Assessment from Aspiring minds. It's 3 questions in 75 min. All 3 questions are coding questions, from easy to medium level LC.

Interview Questions

• 1.Determine number is prime or not
      2. LC91
      3. return mean and mode of a list   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and I got OA test within few hours. I solved all three questions and I’m still waiting for the next round. Questions were easy but I could have come up with an efficient solution if there’s more time

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied and got an assessment in few hours. Got a hacker rank test. Failed a few test cases. Didn't get selected. Questions were similar to medium from leetcode. Regular expressions and Version Comparator.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cisco Systems (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and allowed to ask many questions during our interview. She was very friendly just like everyone else I have talked to from Cisco. Definitely a good interview.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

2 rounds of phone interviews (both audio). Both behavioral and no technical questions asked about data structures or algorithms . Seemed quite unprofessional and unprepared. They not only changed the duties of the role but didn't explain the position clearly until second interview. The first interviewer didn't even seem to realize what type of position they were looking for either. The one semblance of a technical question was very abstract/hypothethical and related more to data science than software engineering.

Interview Questions

• If you had a large number of columns and rows in a data set how would u present this to a client or ur supervisor? (Told me to imagine values for the data set. Didn't give any specifics or labels to identify what sort of data set )   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems in July 2020.

Interview

45 minute interview with the manager of the team I was interviewing for. She asked mostly questions about my resume and my experience. No technical questions. She allowed plenty of time for me to ask questions which was very helpful for me to get a better sense of the team and the role.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

Round 1 was easy and quick. The format was a simple "online recorded yourself" type of thing. The whole thing took about 30 minutes. They took a little over a month to respond to the interview. Very basic questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

Submitted resume, began with several phone interviews then moved to three in person interviews before being given a verbal offer. The initial interview was with Human Resources, next a intern recruiter, I made the first cut and moved into an interview with a hiring manager.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cisco Systems.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews : (1) virtual with HR and PMs, (2) onsite with the case study and interviews with Directors. Ask some standard questions: what is your favorite product, how would you improve it etc.

Interview Questions

• Ask one question - describe how would you launch a product to market?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.