Citi AML Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Citi AML Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Citi

2.3

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL (US)) in August 2011.

Interview

My interview with Citi went really well. It was 1:1 in a very relaxed environment. The interviewer was very polite, and she just asked very straightforward questions. Questions might include "What do you know about AML?" and then the typical questions you'd generally encounter at any interview. The interviewer told me all about the job and allowed me to ask questions. All in all, it sounded like an exciting position for the right person.

Interview Questions

There was a scheduling conflict between training and a required class at my university.

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

Went over general competency questions regarding job. We discussed my general knowledge of AML. I was asked how long I've been in AML and also where I saw myself in the future.

AML Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Applied through a hiring agency. Did an interview with the recruiter. Then was contacted by Citi and had an interview with two team leaders. They called back in a couple of days and said I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied through recruiting agency, was notified in 2 weeks that I was granted an interview, went to campus in Tampa, FL for interview, was notified a few days later by recruiter that I had received the job.

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Hagerstown, MD (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

One-on-one interview. Interview was completed in closed office. Typical five interview questions. All questions were based on previous job experience. Hiring manager was new to department had a hard time explaining what new employees would be doing. Currently a newer department that still is being worked out what they do and how they handle things.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer? How did you handle that customer? What was the outcome of the call?   Answer Question

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (O'Fallon, MO (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Short phone interview, in person interview with scenario questions and responses. Fairly simple, straight forward. Some questions were difficult but generic interview answers got the job done. Hope this helps someone

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citi (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in July 2013.

Interview

One phone interview, basic questions. One in person interview which was similar to the phone interview with situation based questions. They asked some questions related to AML, KYC, PEP, Patriot Act, etc. Be somewhat familiar with AML regulations and their expectations,

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would handle work with a difficult coworker?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very general questions for an entry level position with a short written assessment. They are looking for someone who is comfortable with working independently for the most part. Five weeks of training followed by on the job training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Citi?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied though my career center at school and then had 1 on campus interview. This was followed by two on site interviews. They want to know why you want to work in compliance and how good you are with writing as well as manipulating data. Also, this is a very team based job (everyone succeeds or fails together) so make sure to note that you are good at working with teams and do not have any issues completing work on time.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you had to work with a large amount of data.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied in October, interviewed in March, was told up front that this was a long process due to department re-structuring. Interview scheduled quickly after contacting for interview, and was offered the position the following day. Interviewers were cordial and the facilities were kept in good condition.

Interview Questions

• No true unexpected questions as I researched Citi and some AML information prior to the interview. Questions consisted of the usual 'about you' questions and the interviewer did not expect me to have an extensive knowledge of Citi or AML. Was allowed to ask questions about the position and Citi and the interviewer was very honest.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, firm offer and that was that, but the offer was substantially above my current salary

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.