Citi AML Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Citi AML Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Citi

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

Went over general competency questions regarding job. We discussed my general knowledge of AML. I was asked how long I've been in AML and also where I saw myself in the future.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citi

AML Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi.

Interview

Applied through a hiring agency. Did an interview with the recruiter. Then was contacted by Citi and had an interview with two team leaders. They called back in a couple of days and said I got the job.

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citi (Hagerstown, MD (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

One-on-one interview. Interview was completed in closed office. Typical five interview questions. All questions were based on previous job experience. Hiring manager was new to department had a hard time explaining what new employees would be doing. Currently a newer department that still is being worked out what they do and how they handle things.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer? How did you handle that customer? What was the outcome of the call?   Answer Question

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (O'Fallon, MO (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Short phone interview, in person interview with scenario questions and responses. Fairly simple, straight forward. Some questions were difficult but generic interview answers got the job done. Hope this helps someone

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very general questions for an entry level position with a short written assessment. They are looking for someone who is comfortable with working independently for the most part. Five weeks of training followed by on the job training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Citi?   1 Answer

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview is mostly behavioral questions on how you handled situations or prioritized my days. They were looking for the problem and solution to the question. Then past roles were discussed and what the new job will entail.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were working with someone where you disagreed on the way a problem should be handled.   1 Answer

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Citi (East Tampa, FL (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

It took a few months with the temp agency to hear back from Citi.

Interviewed at Citi. Interviewer was extremely nice and laid back. The questions were not hard at all. And she told me on the spot that I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied through recruiting agency, was notified in 2 weeks that I was granted an interview, went to campus in Tampa, FL for interview, was notified a few days later by recruiter that I had received the job.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in AML work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

I went through an employment agency, and took 3 tests(2 online and 1 in proctor's presence) prior to face-to-face-interview. Interviewed at Citi location, and was easier than many interviews I'd had prior.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to analyze results from beginning to completion.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Citi (Tampa, FL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied in October, interviewed in March, was told up front that this was a long process due to department re-structuring. Interview scheduled quickly after contacting for interview, and was offered the position the following day. Interviewers were cordial and the facilities were kept in good condition.

Interview Questions

• No true unexpected questions as I researched Citi and some AML information prior to the interview. Questions consisted of the usual 'about you' questions and the interviewer did not expect me to have an extensive knowledge of Citi or AML. Was allowed to ask questions about the position and Citi and the interviewer was very honest.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, firm offer and that was that, but the offer was substantially above my current salary

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.