Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.5

Commercial Real Estate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Sat with the CRE team leader and PM. Ultimately wanted to know about me and my experience and we’re not super worried about my technical skills. They did ask a few questions to make sure I knew what I was talking about

Interview Questions

• How would you value a building   1 Answer

Operational Risk Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in June 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by the internal recruiter and had a phone interview with the hiring manager. We were both excited by the possibility of my joining the group. It then went into a black hole and only after persistent followup with the internal recruiter did I learn that the position had been put on hold.

Interview Questions

• There were other opportunities at Citizens that I was interested in, but I was unsure how to proceed because of the uncertainty surrounding the first position. On the one hand, I didn't want to upset the hiring process for the first position - if it were still in play - but on the other hand, I didn't want to let an opportunity slip by, which would have been bad for both me and the Citizens. Further complicating matters, I didn't know the underlying reason why they were suddenly not interested in filling the first position - and whether that reason could also impact the other positions.   1 Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Richmond, VA (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied for job through referral, had interview with my direct manager and then her manager. Asked the normal interview type questions. Interviews were about 30 minutes each. Found out I had gotten the job a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this role?   Answer Question
    • What past experience do you have working with little to no guidance?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't attempt to negotiate.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Riverside, RI (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online with no industry experience. I received a call from a recruiter and they discussed my experiences and skills. The interview was with my manager and it was largely about getting to know me. I met with a few others and the interview was very loose. nothing specific, just generally conversation of them making sure you are a good person

Interview Questions

• Where are you looking to do in 10 years   1 Answer

Web Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cranston, RI (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was surprised that the interview was rather informal, but I believe now that it was that way because the position, although not specified in the job description, was a contract position. It took almost 3 hours. I spoke initially with the hiring manager, then with two people by phone, an IT person and a developer, then two team members in person. I felt good about it, but it took them over 3 months to tell me they were planning to hire me as a contractor.

Interview Questions

• One of the team members asked me about my web design experience.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied through an employee and alumni referral. The process took a week or two to process. First, it was more or less a basic phone screening, with behavioral questions. Then I was invited to the office for a face-to-face interview that had me walk through what the positions entail and why I was applying.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an objection from a prospective customer?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Cleveland, OH (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Thorough but a good process. Spoke with the direct report as well as the underwriting team and multiple bankers. Meetings and interviews handled through HR department.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a HR rep a few days later. Setting up all the interviews had to have been the worst experience ever. First there was a Skype interview which was fine, but it took 2-3 days just to get a response from the HR rep every time there was an email sent. Once I got passed that and onto the on-site interview, everything was very last minute and the interviewers didn't seem prepared for the interview either. And with all that being said, I never even got a response to what was the status of the position was, after being told I would be contacted within 1-2 weeks.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Stamford, CT (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by HR for a screening call. Then spoke with the head of the group over the phone. Then was brought in for 2 in person interviews. Overall was very straightforward.

Interview Questions

• What is the main principle used for valuing an investment?   Answer Question

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Manchester, NH (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

3 interviews. 1 via phone with recruiter, 1 in person with branch manager and 1 with regional manager. interviews were about an hour each. typical experience. dress up! men and women make sure to wear a matching suit with a jacket

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time to changed a customers negative perception to a positive   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.