Citizens Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Citizens Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Citizens Bank

2.5

Senior UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Boston, MA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I went thru two HR screens and 2 in person interviews. 1 with a Senior Designer and 1 with the Director. Everyone seemed nice enough on the phone. However, this was possibly the most negative and unprofessional recruiting experience of my career. During the final interview I was disconnected due to the storm the previous night. The guy had a power line fall in his yard, which is 100% percent understandable the call would drop. We had barely gotten started actually talking about my experience and ideas so I assumed I would be rescheduled. I received a text from him confirming this. But low and behold the next day I receive a call from the recruiter saying a contractor decided they wanted the position I was interviewing for after previously not showing any interest. I was told about future opportunities that will be available in the coming months, blah, blah, blah. I am not sure how much I believe the last part. I am skeptical that this was any more than a recruiting department avoiding furlough by staying busy and padding their recruitment pipeline. A word of advice...Be Better. If you haven't noticed there is a pandemic going on. Wasting someone's time during a crisis is flat out immoral. I was skeptical about continuing interviewing with these unscrupulous people but was convinced after multiple phone calls and emails from the recruiter to move forward. I can attest I will my best to never professionally associate with anyone I have interacted with at this crass organization. I believe I dodged a bullet by missing out on this opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Asked to describe my previous experiences, times when I was challenged, etc. Pretty standard, generic interview questions.   1 Answer

Citizens Bank Response

11 Aug 2020 – Project Manager

We appreciate you sharing your experience. It’s not how we strive to treat our candidates. A recruiting manager will be reaching out to talk with you, if you’re open to it. There are additional roles opening on our UX team and we would like to see whether you’d be interested learning about those opportunities.

SBA Loan Auditor Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

This was a quick 15 minute phone interview asking general experience questions. Very simple interview. Once it was over, they offered me the position and I started a week later.

Interview Questions

• There were not unexpected question from this interview.   Answer Question

UX Designer Interview

Interview

Terrible communication. I applied May 30th, got a call from a recruiter on June 10 and was told I'd hear back within a week. I followed up and no response. It is now basically July and I still haven't heard anything.

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

Overall really great experience. HR was supportive and responsive. They came to campus for the final round in-person interview. Nice Company. Took this offer at the end. Will start in June

Interview Questions

Interview

Initial phone screening after application for the graduate program. Phone interview lasted 30 minutes and was a mix of behavioral and bran teaser questions. Overall the first round was pretty easy as was just meeting with a Human Resources representative at first.

Technology Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

I applied from their website. They got back to me within a week to set up for a web interview. They used webex for a video call. They asked relatively simple behavioral questions and asked about resume.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank.

Interview

Straight forward interview . I interviewed with 5 different people. Smooth process but a little time consuming. Over the phone and onsight. Based on your qualifications i think if you know what you are talking about the job will be yours. They are very big on culture and fit so if you do not fit into the culture you will not be offered the job

TDP Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnston, RI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank (Johnston, RI (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

# process interview, first phone screening, then HacherRank, then onsite interview.
    it took about 2 weeks and half, the recruiter first reach out to me, then i applied for the job, then I got the call , the took hackerrank test online, after 2 days ,I received an email abut the onsite iterview in 5 days.

Interview Questions

• basic 3 problems in string manipulation and if statement problems, a problem in databases, some security questions. in the onsite interview: tell me about yourself, tell me about a time you had a technical problem with a project, and how did you handle it. questions about data structures. The recruiter and interviewer were very nice and helpful.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Interview

I had a terrific interview experience. I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and department head prior to coming onsite. When I came in for the interviews, I had two panel interviews - one with the management team (about 4 individuals) and one with my direct colleagues (2 individuals). After the interviews ended, I had a conversation with the hiring manager and expressed my enthusiasm for joining the bank. I ended up receiving an offer the same day. The company recruiter was very personable, honest, and extremely responsive during the entire process.

Lending Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Citizens Bank in January 2020.

Interview

Contacted by a coordinator for a phone-screen. She was very nice and engaging. The phone screen with the recruiter was brief, and she seemed embarrassed by the low pay scale for the position. However, she provided me with ample info on the company benefits etc and said she would forward my info to the hiring manager for an interview. This was to occur with in 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I contacted the coordinator for a status. Well after 8pm I received an apology email from the recruiter indicating the position had been canceled. How do you guys not know this before you engage applicants in the interview process? Citizens appears very disorganized.

Interview Questions

• None, there really were no questions from the recruiter. And I never made it to the hiring manager round due to the position being canceled.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.