Citrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Citrix Interview Questions

Interviews at Citrix

Consultant Interview

Interview

Interview process was very fair and friendly! I felt I got a great feel for the company culture, and they added a bit of fun in the questions and prompts.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

It was fairly simple as there was hackerrank and then there were 4 rounds virtually at the same time. Neutral round because interviewers tend to reply upon OS and CN concepts a lot. Coming from software background I am really interested in CN and OS concepts but still there were some question which were confusing and I did not get any reply if that was correct or not. It was like I was giving the interview to the robot.

Otherwise Coding questions were very simple and easy to do.

Interview Questions

• Continuous subarray with product less than K   1 Answer

University Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citrix (Newark, NJ (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Final interview. 4 rounds - 2 behavioral (projects on
     resume, previous experience) and 2 technical (OOP and OOP concepts, and 1 coding challenge).
    I was really hoping for an offer.

Interview Questions

• 1st round: About my projects on resume and how I worked in team and individually - challenges faced, etc, etc. Went really well!

2nd round: Behavioural questions from project examples. I was from a different background (ece and not cs) and it seemed like the manager wasn't happy with it even though my resume had a lot of experience in SW development.

3rd round: Class design in C++. The interviewer gave hints and I caught those. Don't know if the interviewer was expecting me to know the concepts or write the code.

4th round: Data structures coding problem. I was confused in the beginning, asked for a hint - and then it was smooth.

I didn't have past internship experience due to personal reasons. I was just unlucky in terms of getting this role. I am gonna come back from this just letting you know. Everybody does.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Apply around the end of the August and got an OA invitation at the end of September, then extend the deadline of the Online assessment, after finish the OA for a week i got an interview invitation,CN DB and operating system questions

Interview Questions

• CN, DB and operating system questions   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix in November 2020.

Interview

An Online Assessment with 4 coding questions in HackerRank and then 2 45-minute sessions of live video interview if you pass the OA. They send the email a few days after taking the OA.

Interview Questions

• How many flips of binary starting at 0 are required to get to a target bit.   1 Answer

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix in November 2020.

Interview

Wonderful interview process which was soured by HR. Interview process was with two regional managers, wonderful people and very easy to talk to. The final round was virtual due to COVID, but consisted of a fun presentation, enjoyable interview, and a Q&A session. However, after the final round interview, HR informed me they would get back to me about two weeks after the team said they would, and I finally received a standard "we will not be moving forward at this time" email, and ghosted any requests for feedback.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Citrix?   1 Answer
    • Please present a powerpoint presentation without any preparation.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Citrix in November 2020.

Interview

The most personable and candidate-centric interview that I have witnessed in 20 years. Super candidate focused and unexpected timely feedback!

The recruiter even called me on a Friday night with feedback because she did not want to make me wait over the weekend to hear anything.

Software Engineer (Graduate) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix in November 2020.

Interview

A 2 hours long hackerrank interview followed by three virtual interviews.
    The hackerank had 4 questions. One easy, three medium difficulty problems.
    The interviews were conducted virtually and each interview was 45 mins long followed by 15 min breaks. They covered CS fundamentals and also coding problems.

Interview Questions

• Object-Oriented Programming, Operation Systems, leet code problems   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Interview

Moderately difficult hackerrank screening, first two questions were simple and second two questions were significantly harder. With some practice (CTCI, LeetCode, etc) these problems are very doable. This was my first technical screening ever and I solved the first two problems with little difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Questions focused on data structures and algorithms   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

2 rounds of 45 minutes with questions about software practice. They asked questions about my resume and my projects and my experience. Asked me a coding problem and technical problems.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.