Citrix Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Citrix Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Citrix

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

it is long but they knock out in one day instead of 3 separate interviews. They have one phone interview to screen you then they had me come in for a 4 hour interview. They showed me around the building, had me sit in with someone making calls then make my own cold calls. and finally there were two 45 minute interviews from two separate managers.

Interview Questions

• what is something your last employees would say you need to improve upon and another quality they would say you are great at?   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was none hey offer you the job and you take it or they move on to the next person.

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Sitting at a table with three people asking me questions, making me prove to them why I deserve this job. It felt like I have to fight for it

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're better than anyone else   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a long process. Started with a phone screen, then a group cocktail hour and then a 4 hour long in person interview. I believe the process has changed now. I can't quite remember all the exact details.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC (US)).

Interview

Applied online with a referral from an acquaintance. Contacted by phone 2 weeks later for brief (10 minutes) interview. Invited for in-person interview at Citrix Office. 5 hour interview included a tour, Q & A with a few different employees, sitting in on a few sales calls, making cold calls for about 30 minutes and interviews with 2 managers. It was a long day!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

met with some sales managers and did some cold calling. the interview process wasn't very difficult, but it was interesting to hear about the high atrition rate and how they're constantly and conistently interview and hiring new sales associates every single month.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was an all day affair, starting at 9am and ending at 1:45. There were four of us interviewing and the first thing was a tour of the office with everyone. After that they had us rotate through talking to 2 different managers, sitting in a phone call and then making phone calls. Next we had lunch and then a Q&A session with two employees, one that was relatively new and one that had been there longer. This was a chance to ask them anything without the presence of any managers or reporting back to their managers.

Interview Questions

• How will this position and working here align with your ultimate goals?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix (Raleigh, NC (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Two in person interviews that were very relaxed. I could tell I had the job after first interview because they need people with experience. This should have a bit more of a difficult experience if they want quality personnel.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.