Citrix Software Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Citrix Software Engineer I Interview Questions

Interviews at Citrix

3.4

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Was given a Hackerrank Online Assessment shortly afterwards. The Hackerrank was split into two parts, one was a mix of multiple choice and short answer questions. Most of these questions were related to Networking, Reading and understanding C++ and C# code. The second part was Programming on Hackerrank. Phone Interview shortly after completing the Hackerrank.

Interview Questions

• Write a function that given a Linked List, removes duplicate values from the list.
    Trivia questions about programming vocabulary, running time and others.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Citrix (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

First met a Citrix manager through a campus fair. They had a few positions open for systems programming and networking, which I was very interested in. We set up a phone screen for a few weeks later. The questions weren't too difficult, though I seemed to struggle for the first 5 minutes or so... I was too nervous. But things got better as we moved on.

I was asked to interview on-site the next month. I was interviewing at a lot of places, and what I really liked about Citrix was the team and culture. Everyone was ridiculously nice and understanding. I was asked about my classes and projects from my resume, and I was also given about 2 hours worth of straight whiteboard problem solving. There was also a social interview at lunch. Finally, I had my last interview with a senior person in the department about what I'd be doing here and what was expected of me.

Interview Questions

• There were also a lot of questions about data structures, bit manipulation, and basic algorithms.

Given a char array of space separated words, parse a second char array to print which of these words are present in the second array. Ignore duplicates.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Coming right out of college, I didn't have much room for negotiation. I was able to get a few thousand dollars more than what they initially offered though.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview consisted of 5 Rounds spread over 3 days
    1st round (Technical) Mainly focused on OS & Networking Concepts
    2nd round (Technical): Mainly focused on Algorithms
    3rd round (Technical): Basically on C / Algorithms
    4th round (Directorial): More about Algorithms and Networking
    5th round (HR): This was a telephonic round.

Interview Questions

• 1) Write a program to play all the songs in the music player randomly such that no song should repeat until all the songs are played once. The complexity should be O(n). Use suitable data structure. (Assumptions: Songs can be represented with numbers and deletion of song is a rare case).
      2) Write a program to supply numbers to a function (which does balancing of the tree) such that it results in a binary search tree. The input to be taken is level of the tree.
      3) Given an array of numbers and sum, print all the possible pairs whose sum equals to the given sum.
      4) Some output of a sample C program.
      5) What happens when you deference NULL pointer?
      6) What is virtual memory?
      7) What is a static variable?   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix.

Interview

Campus Hiring; one written test with aptitude and coding ; following was 3 Technical and 1 hr interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

Campus Placements. 1st round written aptitude test. 2nd round written coding test. 2 rounds of technical interview followed by 1 HR round

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citrix (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Had 5 rounds of Interview. All technical rounds. Then finally had a hr round through phone after 3 days. All interview rounds were based on Problem solving skills and also on Domain expertise.Most of the questions were from "Cracking the coding interview" book. Need to be very clear about the previous projects and work experience.

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. The offer that they made was good. I just accepted it

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix (Varanasi (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

All the questions were to test whether you are able to solve a particular situation or problem with time to time clues from the interviewer.
    Interview consists of 3-4 rounds generally with (2-3 technical rounds each approx 30mins or 2 questions mostly followed by HR)
    All rounds are dependent on how well you convince the interviewer that you can solve the situation under guidance. I had only one technical round (2 questions answered them with a little help from interviewer) and a HR round.
    HR round is equally important answer genuinely, you will be good to go.
    Each round occurs with 10-15 mins gap as that was our organized plan in campus placements.
    I had a very wonderful experience and at the end, after acceptance, we took some pictures with the whole recruit team, they gave us a box with all kinds of office stuff in it, I like it.

Interview Questions

• How to find the existence of a loop in linked list? If found how to remove it?   1 Answer
    • Every number between two twin primes is a number divisible by 6 can you prove it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Citrix came to the college with a fixed package and we didn't have an opportunity to negotiate.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.