Civil Service United Kingdom Economist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Civil Service United Kingdom Economist Interview Questions

Interviews at Civil Service United Kingdom

2.7

Economist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Civil Service United Kingdom.

Interview

Got to the interview stage after filling out the registration form from the GES website. Few behavioural interview questions about core principles that GES follows. Followed by macro and microeconomics question, mostly Y1 and Y2 stuff.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Civil Service United Kingdom

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Civil Service United Kingdom (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Online form filled in. Asked to go to the interview about 3 weeks later. Job offer within two weeks. Basic competencies such as when you have persuaded someone, teamwork. Followed by micro - externality based - and Macro - regarding inflation.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Civil Service United Kingdom (London, England) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very simple. Had a single time slot and room at the department which consistent of a mathematical (written and timed) and economic (verbal question and answer) test, followed by basic competency questions. Interviewers were nice and really wanted to bring out the best in me.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to persuade someone?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.