Clarion Events Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Clarion Events Interview Questions

Interviews at Clarion Events

2.7

Sales Interview

Interview

Very quick and company is very proactive when they need to fill a position. I personally had two phone interviews and one in person interview. I then received my offer three days after my in person interview.

Media Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trumbull, CT (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Clarion Events (Trumbull, CT (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I had three phone interviews with 3 separate interviewers. Each was friendly and provided a thorough description of the role and what the company offers. Each call lasted roughly 30 minutes.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Clarion Events (London, England).

Interview

Face to face, one-on-one interview with the Head of Corporate Development.
    The interview was extremely rigorous, lasting close to two hours, but I never felt sold on the opportunity. It also wasn't entirely clear which job I was being considered for (they were recruiting for 2 positions, possibly only speculatively).
    The hiring manager said I should feel free to get in touch with him to ask any questions, following the interview, and appeared to indicate that I would be invited back to a 2nd/final stage interview. I never heard back, and the recruiter (who later got me a job elsewhere!) also never heard back from them, despite repeated chasing. So I eventually called the interviewer (I mean he did say to call him!), who said he did get back to the recruiter, and that they had offered someone else the job. His attitude was thoroughly unprofessional. I have attended hundreds of interviews over the years for both junior and senior positions, and this is one of the only interviews I never heard back from.

Interview Questions

• Strong focus on previous sales targets and credentials.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clarion Events (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

Three stage interview, role play followed two conversations which were both a 1:1 format. Following the role play I then had to speak further about my why I wanted to join the company

Interview Questions

• Asked me to relay my sales process from start to finish following my role play   Answer Question

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clarion Events (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

I went in for an initial stage interview. Met with Credit Control manager. Nice office atmosphere. I was given a great introduction to what the company is involved in and how the team works. Management seem to have a great focus and style of motivation.

Salesforce Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Clarion Events (London, England) in July 2017.

Interview

30 minute telephone interview with the eventual manager followed by an hour face to face with 3 members of the team comprising HR and technical questions, and a training presenration.

Interview Questions

• Name 6 types of fields in Salesforce   1 Answer
    • Why would you use a parent/detail relationship?   1 Answer
    • Prepare a 20 minute training plan on a subject and to an audience of your choice. Provide an environment for this session.   1 Answer

Delegate Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clarion Events (Fulham, England) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter - 1st interview was cancelled the morning of the interview... Interview was for 11am and was cancelled around 8 45 to no explanation - re-organised for another day for 11am again and wasn't collected at anyone at reception until 11:17am (bearing in mind i arrived 10:51am) - Once collected the guy didnt say a word to me in the lift - Tried to make conversation as one does and got miserable answers back (assumed it was just a receptionist and it turned out to be my interviewer) - Asked questions about the role, my previous experience - when asked about motivation - I metnioned earning good money the other interviewer made a loud laughing getsure (as to say oh god here we go surprise) - Considering it was a sales role selling tickets to a military event show - im hardly going to be dying to get into the role because im so passionate about filling events to a military event......
    The interview ended pretty quickly after that

Senior Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clarion Events (London, England) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a simple two step process. First one was with my immediate line manager, second was with her and the MD - where I gave a presentation of a hypothetical marketing campaign (which actually turned out to be a real project when I started)

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience in digital marketing specifically paid social media marketing   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Clarion Events in October 2016.

Interview

Interviwed for SFDC Data migration consultant for Clarion Events London office. This position was part of Salesforce transformation project. Interview was split into 2 parts, initial phone call that lasted 30 mins , followed by one to one a london office thant lasted 45 min

Interview Questions

• SQL, SFD administration, Reporting , SSIS, SSMS, Analytics, MDM   1 Answer

Delegate Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulham, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clarion Events (Fulham, England) in September 2016.

Interview

3 interviews
    -First with your Boss. Typical HR questions. Lasted about 45 minutes. Nice offices in Fulham. Everybody seems to be hard working so it is expected to work a little bit more. In this position you have to be on the phone for 2 hours on a daily basis at least.
    -Second with your boss as well. Haven´t reached it yet
    -Third with director. Haven´t reached it yet

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer
    • Strenghts and weaknesses. 3 of each
      relevant experience(try to say you worked a lot with the phone because is phone based)
      tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.