Clarity Travel Management Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Applied online25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Clarity Travel Management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Clarity Travel Management (Manchester, England, England) in Jun 2019

Interview

I was invited for an interview. I got the general background and skills questions. I also had to do some tasks, such as email reply, I was asked geograpical questions, situational questions, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Geographical questions, email task, etc.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clarity Travel Management (Manchester, England, England)

Interview

Very informal. But they came across friendly. Questions were pretty standard as per below. Anyone with any experience in travel should be able to ace the interview without too much trouble!

Interview Questions
  • 'give an example of when you've gone over and above' and 'give an example when you've dealt with a difficult customer' Asked about eh history of the company

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Clarity Travel Management (Manchester, England, England) in Nov 2017

Interview

I met with the head of marketing and the CEO and it didn't really feel like a stereotypical interview. There was an emphasis on getting to know each other and sharing ideas. The CEO was very open about the business and the direction they were heading and it felt laid back, meaning that I was at ease from start to finish.

Interview Questions
  • They presented a product and asked me how I would market it.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Clarity Travel Management (Manchester, England, England) in May 2017

Interview

This was a 4 stage process which included a telephone interview with Recruitment Manager, a presentation and interview with Line Manager, a more informal interview / office tour with line manager and then finally a presentation with CEO and Exec board member

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed