Clearswift Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.3

1. Featured Interview

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Theale, South West England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clearswift (Theale, South West England, England) in October 2018.

Interview

Rigorous, multiple levels. There are two online tests and in the face 2 face there'll be a technical test and a presentation to do. Seems like a long process but they are very thorough at the same time. Perks are market standard.

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving your current role   1 Answer

Software Development Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Clearswift (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Initial call with HR and then a telephonic tech interview. It was basically a Java interview where they started from basics and moved to more advanced questions based on my initial answers.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearswift (Reading, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Spoke to recruiter who said he would put details in front of development manager. A week later I was invited in after being asked some technical questions. Met with manager who questioned my cv and asked lots more technical questions and what tools I have used. Advised I would be asked back but either I wasn’t right or they could not afford me

Test Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clearswift.

Interview

One of the worst experience - the HR person set up the phone interview but never called, repeated emails also yielded no response. What is the point of scheduling an interview and then just disappear??

ASDET Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clearswift.

Interview

A couple of phone interviews followed by a on-site one. I spoke to 2 or 3 people at least on each of them. I did a presentation as well to show skills under pressure.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join us?   1 Answer

Developer Placement Year Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clearswift.

Interview

Send CV and Cover letter via email. With answers to questions required in the cover letter. Then got invited to the Assessment Centre. The assessment centre is in two parts. During lunch time the applicants are split, ones continuing with the assessment centre and ones who didn't make it were sent home.

Interview Questions

• The first part consists of group exercises, however we were given a 'surprise' test during this. This test was used to reduce the number of applicants. Questions were regarding computer networking, java and C++ fundamentals and testing etc. The second part of the assessment centre were further tests depending on your choice of Placement year.   Answer Question

Engineering Placement Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Theale, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Clearswift (Theale, South East England, England) in December 2014.

Interview

I found the experience very relaxing. The interview was scheduled as a day, it features a group stage and moved onto an individual programming test and interview after being selected.

The group stage was very laid back, there were a few group activities and a multiple choice computer science test. Lunch was provided and there were plenty of choices of drinks throughout the day.

The solo stage was a lot more personal. After being given a tour of the company by the current placement students I was invited to a Java test. The Java test was incredibly basic and existed purely to gain insight into your thought process. There were three programmers in the room with me whilst I was going through the test which may seem intimidating to some people, it didn't particularly bother me though.

The final stage was a formal interview with two managers, they asked me about my interests, about my University grades and general interview questions. I then had to wait for a decision the next day.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between value types and reference types?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase for the role.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.