CloudNC Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CloudNC Interview Questions

Interviews at CloudNC

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CloudNC (London, England).

Interview

Had a call with HR representative, then a face to face with HR and Account Manager. HR questioned my experience and my suitability for the role. Account manager wanted a presentation on how I would create opportunities, handle objections from customers.

Interview Questions

CloudNC Response

26 Aug 2019 – Talent Manager

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry you weren't successful at this time. If you'd wish to stay in touch on further opportunities as we grow and give us more feedback please pop us an email to careers@cloudnc.com

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CloudNC (London, England) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied for a different role 12 months prior, where I has a phone screen followed by a face-to-face meeting with the manager and the head of HR.

I kept in contact with the head of HR over the course of that 12 months and when I was available again and the business needs had changed I then came back in for a second round of 2 a face-to-face interviews, firstly with 2 members from HR and then again with the manager.

Interview Questions

• Questions were structured in 2 ways
      - Probing questions on cultural fit and motivations; and
      - Open ended statements of business requirements with an opportunity me to respond with solutions to those   Answer Question

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CloudNC (London, England).

Interview

I was contacted by the Head of Talent to discuss my background and talk about the role over a 30 min phone call.

It was followed by another 30 min technical phone interview with an engineer from the hiring team.

Finally I was invited to an onsite interview with a very well designed exercise that set expectations and allow discussions on possible implementations.

The overall process took about 3 weeks for me but mostly because of my availability. Scheduling calls and the onsite interview were very easy.

I also really appreciated the open and quick feedback at every stage of the process.

CloudNC Response

20 Nov 2018 – Talent Manager

Thank you for your feedback! CloudNC used their internal recruitment team in this instance.

Talent Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CloudNC (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

I was approached by the Head of Talent via LinkedIn
    The first stage was a 30-minute phone interview with the Head of Talent where we discussed my experience, preferred ways of working and career goals.
    The second stage was a 30-minute call with the Manufacturing Operations Manager that I would be supporting.
    The final stage was a face to face interview with the Head of Talent and the Manufacturing Operations Manager. The questions focused on examples of how I had dealt with specific situations, what I felt I could bring to the company and the role and an opportunity for me to ask questions. I also had a tour of the offices, which gave me a really good feeling for the culture. I met with a number of people including the CEO.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.