CloudThing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CloudThing Interview Questions

Interviews at CloudThing

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CloudThing (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

There were 4 rounds.

1st round was a written test. There were aptitude and some reasoning questions. Some program snippets were given and we had to find the error in them. Some SQL queries were asked. There were a total of 20 questions.

2nd round was programming round. 6 questions were there and we could write the programs in the language of our choice. C and C++ were not allowed.

3rd round was technical interview. Questions from resume. SQL queries. Java questions etc. After that interview I was asked to make 2 programs on the laptop. Those programs can be from the programming test or from outside.

4th round was a technical plus hr interview with the directors. Code snippets were given and errors were asked. In some of them I was asked to tell the output. There was some basic hr questions with the that the directors asked apart from the technical questions.

After this round was over, they told me that I was selected for an offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CloudThing.

Interview

there are total 4 rounds.. All about programming.
    First round was mcq on programming(java or c#) choose any one. Questions were like find the output, fill the blanks...

2nd round we were given 5 programs which were to complete in one and half hour.
    Unfortunately i couldn't clear that round.

But questions were very good.. Definitely not for beginners.. You can clear all the rounds if you have strong hold on all the concepts in programming.

I would love to try again as it was challenging;

Interview Questions

• Data structures, oop concept and all the fundamentals..   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The interview process takes 3+ weeks. The first round was aptitude with code analysis. The second round was pen paper-based coding in which they will check all concept of oop and collections. Marks is based on how the candidate attempted the question. In coding they will gave 6 to 7 qsn and the time limit will 2 hours. Ater that they will tell you you you to leave for the day they will contact the selected candidate for further technical rounds.
    After that one more technical round in that they will ask qsn from java, c, SQL, javascript and whatever you mention in your resume then they will ask your previous coding approach and they will gave you again two more coding question to solve it.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CloudThing (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 4 Round.

1) Telephonic Technical - Fairly simple and straight forward
    2) WebApp development round - A web app of average difficulty
    3) Face to Face technical Round - Core technical interview. Moderate to difficult questions
    4) HR Interview - Fairly straight forward

Interview Questions

• All coding related stuff were asked.

HTML 5 / CSS / Angular / Bootstrap / jQuery / Redis and other tech stuff.

The majority of questions were about my role and responsibility, and my projects that I was working.   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CloudThing (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

15 min telephonic round,
    then 30 minutes F2F interview ,

asked basic JavaScript and JQuery questions, CSS, HTML and frameworks, Knowledge about latest changes in Front end will help a lot

Interview Questions

• what are promises, deferred function, call ,apply and bind   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CloudThing (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

The process went for couple of weeks 1st round was aptitude were java or c# are main concentrated program snapshot are given to predict output,based on this you will be selected to next round.2 round was writing was conducted can write program in java or c# basic program to test programming skills 3 round was face to face interview asked about java ,SQL and project details,said to execute program 4th round was hr to check reasoning and technologies know by me. And how I think about the given problem . approach to problem .5th round about logic thinking

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CloudThing.

Interview

rounds : written aptitude
    coding
    and face to face
    they have a proper set of questions and people around you to make sure its fair
    they will take multiple rounds of face to face interview
    its a nice environment to get interviewed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CloudThing (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Too many people were there, and they made us wait a long way.
    The first round was Aptitude test consisting of 20 questions from general aptitude, finding output from code snippets etc..
    It was easy but I think they kept cut off as high like 19 or 20/20.

Interview Questions

CloudThing Response

6 Nov 2017 – Director

First off, thanks to you and to all the other people who enthusiastically responded to our job opening. The amount of response we got was impressive. A bigger thanks for all of your patience and... More

CRM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CloudThing (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview will around 3 rounds

1. Telephonic Technical
    2. F2F Technical and Coding Round
    3. Managerial Round

The overall experience is great i got offer from cloudthing and i joined as CRM Developer.
    Great place to work.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are like
      1. plugins
      2.workflows
      3. java script etc   1 Answer

Software Engineer Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CloudThing in October 2017.

Interview

It was a Walk-In .

1. Written Round:- Simple aptitude (logical reasoning, quant etc) and some programming questions all are MCQ based.

2.Written Tound :-7 programming question ( Basic Arithmetic, String, Loop & Condition, OOPS Concept, Data Structure), C & C++ programming Language is not allowed And 1 sql question. (Time:- 2 Hours)

3. Technical Round:- 2 programs from the written test(2) to run it on the system and ask you to optimize it. Once you complete these 2 questions several basic questions of JAVA and some puzzle questions (Like Half Filled Glass, Measuring Bucket Problem etc.) (Time:- approximately 3 Hours)

I am waiting for the results of Technical Round. So, don't know how many rounds are remaining.

I hope this will help you.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.