CloudThing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

CloudThing Interview Questions

Interviews at CloudThing

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CloudThing (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2020.

Interview

Total 3 rounds were conducted.
    Technical Round : In this round you will get questions from aptitude, logical reasoning and they will give you some code snippet and ask you to remove bugs.

Coding round : They will ask some technical questions and they will give you some problems, you have to write code for it.

HR round: Here they will ask you some simple questions about yourself, and your expectations etc.,

Overall interview was so good, and interviewers were too humble and friendly. it was great Experience.

Interview Questions

• Print the frequency of each character in the given string.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CloudThing (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2020.

Interview

A total of 4 rounds were conducted.
    First round was technical round where they give you some code snippets and ask you to write the output.
    Second round was coding round in which they gave some simple programming questions and had a technical discussion.
    Third round was HR interview, They asked basic questions which you can expect in HR round.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my projects and how could they be used to solve real-world problems   1 Answer

CRM Technical Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CloudThing.

Interview

I am CRM Consultant with 6+ Experience and got chance to Attended Interview with Cloud Thing and had a horrible experience. I have expected Professionalism and thought Interviewer will atleast understand basic concepts. Below are the processes involved in Hiring :

1. Techincal Interview
    2. C# Coding Round
    3. Post Coding Technical Round

1. Architect has taken Interview and it went very well. He was able to understand Thinking process involved in CRM systems and Azure Concepts.
    2. Coding : Merge Accounts and Child Contacts using Plugin
    3. Post Coding Round : This is were things turned bad. They have asked 4 years experienced guy to take interview and he was the worst interviewer I have ever faced. He was not able to understand few Azure Concepts like : Custom Connectors , Actions , Flows and asked stupid questions regarding Plugins.

I believe this is what happens when young kids get to interview Experienced who has vast experience in SQL , C# , SSIS , SSRS , Azure and CRM.

Hope Company will change their Interviewers who are more professional , decent and knowledgeable rather than Lazy , Unprofessional and Less Experienced Interviewers

Interview Questions

• Asked to explain Coding
      CRM Concepts   1 Answer

CloudThing Response

28 Apr 2020 – Manager- Recruitment

We thank you for taking time to attend the interview process with us and also for writing the feedback.

All our interviewers are equipped with all the necessary skills required to assess someone who is a future employee. In order to do justice to the role, we ensure that they all are properly trained in interviewing techniques.

About this certain interview panelist, he is having more than sufficient years of experience required to assess the candidates for the said role. We believe his social media account may not have been updated with his total experience, but that is totally irrelevant to this context.

We wish you all the very best in your future endeavors.

Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CloudThing (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process took 1 week of time. It consists of two rounds of interview. Telephonic and coding cum managerial rounds. The second process takes half day. But end of the interview they will tell you some kind of story and offer you 50K to 1 L hike on your current salary. Is it a joke? If you do not have money to pay then do not waste candidate's time. Go with average or below average people who can fit in your budget. small start up in HSR layout. Guys be careful if you are attending any interview here. If they cant give you 30% hike then what kind of hike you will expect if you are getting associated with this company.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in H S R Layout B D A Complex (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CloudThing (H S R Layout B D A Complex (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

A total of 4 rounds were conducted.
    Second round was coding round in which they gave some simple programming questions.
    Third round was technical f2f interview, in that round they asked me to write program for 3 questions. You have to be very good in coding to clear this round.
    Fourth round was hr round
    I didnt get through in f2f interview but had a positive experience. The question were little tough but challenging.

Interview Questions

• To write programs for the question they create   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CloudThing (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

1st round: Pen and paper test consisting of 5 Aptitude Qs and 15 Programming Qs
    2nd round: 5 programming Qs on paper involving easy to medium Qs.
    3rd round : Face to face interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CloudThing (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied in 2019. It was a walk-in drive. The 1st round of interview was a written test. There were aptitude and some reasoning questions. Some program snippets were given and we had to find the output of the program or find the errors in them. There were a total of 20 questions.

Application

Interview

First round is written test it consists of 20 questions 15 from java and 5 from logical.. These are not mcq's you have to write o/p for the program or correct errors in program.

Interview Questions

• Questions from basic java programs, treeset, constructors..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CloudThing (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied through agency. I had a telephonic followed by a 1:1 and then coding round where they asked me to code to log the exceptions . App develop to show entity framework response

Interview Questions

• if you know the OOPS concept then the process makes you more confident   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CloudThing.

Interview

rounds : written aptitude
    coding
    and face to face
    they have a proper set of questions and people around you to make sure its fair
    they will take multiple rounds of face to face interview
    its a nice environment to get interviewed

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.