Cloudreach Internal Communications Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Internal Communications Specialist

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Internal Communications Specialist Interview

Interview

I had a very quick chat on the phone with the internal recruiter. From then on, it was downhill. I was asked to complete a case study, which I expected, but it came with a very passive-aggressive "warning" that if I didn't spend at least two hours on it, I wouldn't get the role. I completed and returned it and a week later received a rejection. Following this, I received an email telling me there had been a mistake and they wanted to interview me. After sending my availability, I was sent a calendar invitation for a Google Hangouts chat which was immediately cancelled because the person interviewing me was on holiday. I then waited over a week for an update, and when a second interview was arranged, they failed to send me a calendar invitation. 30 minutes before the interview I still had no invitation and so withdrew my application.

The whole process was poorly organised.

Interview Questions

• What special sauce do you bring to the table, that will help Cloudreach to grow into a dominant market force?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.