Cloudreach Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 151 of over 151 interviews

Other6%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Cloudreach

Application

I interviewed at Cloudreach

Interview

It's very friendly atmosphere. They we very comfortable n calm. I answered all questions asked in the interview. They were very friendly. Three rounds were conducted. Hr, technical and group discussion

Interview Questions
  • Asked me about concepts of AWS
    Answer Question

Cloudreach

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cloudreach in Jun 2022

Interview

Telephonic round- technical round- soft skill - group activity. Prepare technical questions for technical round. Talk about personal life , ur interest in soft skill, might face few scenario based question. Group activity- they will provide organizing task, try to lead the group.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

234.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Cloudreach~439504
Join the conversation on

Cloudreach

Application

I interviewed at Cloudreach

Interview

It was good. You must know the Cloud, Kubernetes, Terraform, and Python. It is basically a cloud cost optimization role. This role is designed to reduce the cloud cost by Automation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cloudreach

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudreach

Interview

great experience working with the team, the interview process was quite fast got to learn few thing that might help me in future... great mentors there to relearn and rethink

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cloudreach

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach

Interview

Interviewer emailed me asking for my availability for an interview. I did not receive a response for a week, so I followed up. She said the interview has been scheduled for tomorrow, but then cancelled last minute and moved it to another day on the calendar without first asking my availability. Following that we set a date and had an interview, it was easy enough - basic cloud questions to screen me. A second interview was scheduled, but after getting up early to accommodate her schedule for the interview, the interviewer emailed 15 minutes prior and said the position has been filled, so we won't be continuing. Waste of time, completely disorganized, and absolutely no regard for the interviewee's time.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked with FQDNs before? (Stupid question.)

Cloudreach

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Cloudreach in Feb 2022

Interview

Initial interview was just to get a feel of applicants interests, motivations and personality. Assessment Day is a group interview that included a technical interview, which wasn't very technical but more about how you handle new or difficult situation. It also included an interview with someone in the HR/people operations. Lastly, it included a team assessment to see how you work with other candidates and align with company values. My disappointment wasn't because I wasn't selected, it was due to them telling lies and a lack of transparency. During assessment day, we were advised it two weeks we would receive an update about our status, I did not receive my rejection until 3 weeks later and I had to reach out to three different HR reps before I could even receive the rejection email. We were also promised that feedback would be provided, but I along with several other rejected applicants, have reached out to our HR rep more than three times and have still not received feedback and it's been almost one week. The team activity is a poor reflection of how individuals work as a team because it's not a technical assessment, but a personality assessment. There will always be one or a few person who takes charge and does not let other people participate and if you try to assert your opinion, you'll come off as aggressive, it's a lose-lose. The entire assessment is based on personality, not aptitude or skills. Those who are more outgoing and disingenuous are more likely to be offered a position. The talent academy is intended to train employees in AWS and increase the diversity in the workforce; however, preference in selection was given to those with a college degree (regardless of their major) even if they did not have previous experience or in the field. There were plenty of applicants with technical backgrounds and AWS or IT certifications who were not selected. The solution to truly addressing a lack of diversity in tech spaces is not to simply only hire people who are of underrepresented genders, races, sexual orientations, etc., but have the same exact generic background as all other current employees.

Interview Questions
  • What is the cloud? Generic "Tell me a time when....." questions What type of management style do you prefer?

Cloudreach

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudreach in Feb 2022

Interview

Two step interview process 1. Prescreen with recruiter - Recruiter wants to learn more about and your interest to this role (virtual interview) 2. Assessment day - 3 round interview with tech engineers, people manager and group task(virtual interview) all in one day.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudreach (Calcutta) in Jan 2022

Interview

We set up a remote interview on google meet. The interviewer was very friendly. It was relaxed, no pressure, and it lasted around 30 minutes. At the end they told me there would be a second round of interviewers and that I should look out for a follow up email.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I interviewed at Cloudreach (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

It was a great interview and very refreshing to speak with people that seem to really care about their employees and their future. I’m hoping to be able to come back with a company review once I start working there!

Interview Questions
  • About my background in tech but also in the work force in general.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at Cloudreach (Chicago, IL)

Interview

It was a very typical interview process started with a phone screen, followed by a peer interview, then finally a culture interview. All virtual/over google meet. Recruiters were friendly and helpful

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 151 Interviews

Cloudreach Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Cloudreach as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.76 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Cloud Operations Analyst and Cloud Systems Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Graduate Cloud Systems Engineer and Devops Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Cloudreach takes an average of 26 days when considering 71 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Cloud Operations Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 17 days), whereas Devops Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Cloudreach according to 71 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 31.18%