Cloudreach Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cloudreach Interview Questions

Interviews at Cloudreach

2.8

Senior Project/Program Manager Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview with Talent Acquistion. She said I checked all the boxes for what they are looking for. The interview went well.

She told me it would be a 3-4 week process with a Case Study, then video interview, then onsite interview. If those hurdles were passed then you get to speak with the actual hiring manager. Position was a backfill. I did well enough to get the Case Study assignment which they give you a couple of days to complete and they expect a substantial investment of time on it.

I passed and was scheduled for a video interview with a manager. There seemed to be some difficulty trying to get one but they found an out of town one to speak with me. Spent one hour on that.

Got a generic rejection email the next business day. I found this be most unprofessional as there was no feedback and it seemed to be incongruous with all the other feedback I was getting previously. This person was not even the hiring manager.

Basically I wasted many hours preparing a case study and studying up on the company only to be shot down by someone who I would not report to for reasons I do not know. I can say that I had many more years of experience than this person had so I am thinking there might be some discrimination as I answered all the questions correctly and had all the "boxes checked". Unfair process and a complete waste of time. Read the reviews.

Interview Questions

• Do the case study. See some of the reviews below for the premise you are expected to work on.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach.

Interview

Applied online and had 1st call w/ recruiter, then followed by 1 hr interview, etc. I believe there are over 4 steps involved in the process.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? And what makes you different than other candidates in the area?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cloudreach (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Typical first and second round by HR and sales team - followed by in person meetings with peers and managers followed by group interview ... had read reviews on this company and yet when in not certain of where there was so much turn over in the US

Interview Questions

• typical questions - focused on public cloud and abilities to generate revenue and customers   1 Answer

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cloudreach (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Spoke to a Talent person named Gamal for 30 minutes, then a Regional Sales Leader named Chris, the process finished shortly after that.

Some really great energy from Gamal initially, explained THOROUGHLY every aspect of Cloudreach, successes, accomplishments, and goals of the sales org as in what this job was focused on. Initially I knew a little about the company but after this first phase discussion, I felt remarkably confident and genuinely excited about the process and what they had to offer.

Step 2 with Chris was amazing as well, I wasn't a fit for the role but remain interested and he was wonderfully pleasant and down to Earth.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cloudreach (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I made it to all 3 rounds. These by far were the best interviews I've had. I felt so comfortable. They were semi formal. The atmosphere during the last interview was by far the best. I got to visit the office and it was so welcoming and inviting. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for future open positions.

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cloudreach (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Initial discussion with recruitment team regarding hiring process and company's culture discussion
    3 rounds of zoom interview of 45 minutes each.
    Round 1: Technical plus screen round
    Round 2: In Depth technical interview
    Round 3: Techno managerial round.

Cloud Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach (Columbus, GA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied Online, got a confirmation email, recruiter conducted phone screen, arranged a skype interview. Interviewer looks like was not briefed on the position I applied for and was asking questions not related to the position

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions not related to the position applied, applied for Cloud Infra Architect position, but was asked questions related to Devops   Answer Question

Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudreach (Reston, VA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR for an initial phone interview. The phone interview took place about a week after being contacted then I heard nothing at all . No rejection feedback no feedback what so ever.

I thought the phone screen with HR went well and then nothing. I guess the HR dept felt as if they didnt respond to my follow up then I would just go away. Sad that this is how recruiting goes nowadays

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cloudreach (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Hiring process was good.
    1 telephonic round of discussion.
    1 technical round.
    1 techno managerial round.

Overall interview process was good. They were looking for fullstack qa engineer with both automation and manual background with cloud knowledge.

Cloud Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cloudreach.

Interview

Recruiter sent an email saying Cloudreach would like to have initial talk and asked me to setup appointment on their scheduler. Email provided scheduler link is not working. Sent email to recruiter saying scheduler link NOT working. Recruiter sent email asking for my availability via email. I sent two dates and times of my availability and asked recruiter to confirm date & time. Never received further email from CloudReach recruiter confirming next steps and abruptly communication ended for days. I am NOT interested pursuing further, because of Cloudreach unprofessional recruitment process.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.