Cloudreach Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Cloudreach

2.8

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cloudreach (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Hiring process was good.
    1 telephonic round of discussion.
    1 technical round.
    1 techno managerial round.

Overall interview process was good. They were looking for fullstack qa engineer with both automation and manual background with cloud knowledge.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudreach (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Cloudreach's interview process was a very positive experience. The first step was a preliminary phone screen with Emma - Talent Acquisition Lead, NA - who was also the hiring manager in this case. The conversation was relaxed and informative, and helped me get a better understanding of the role, team, and company. The next step in the process was a case study exercise to evaluate my critical thinking abilities as they pertained to the role. Following the case study, I was invited in for a face-to-face round which included an in-person interview with several people from the team followed by a video chat with the EU-based business unit head. The final round was the "Cloudy Panel," which was a non-technical, cultural interview to assess my alignment with Cloudreach's core values. I loved this last step, as it was a testament to Cloudreach's commitment to its "cloudy" values.

Everyone I met throughout the process was friendly and helpful in answering all my questions. It was clear during these initial conversations that Cloudreach values and respects its people, and I'm thrilled to have received an offer to join this special company!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

The process took a little under a month from end to end and consisted of:

1. Telephone call with the NA Talent Leader
    2. On Site with the Global Talent Leader, video with the NA Talent Leader, then a cloudy panel with a lead cloud developer (essentially a sanity/culture check to ensure that the candidate will get along and fit in with the overall company culture
    3. Video call with the Global Talent Leader to ask a few follow questions (because our meeting went over the time limit F2F and to answer any remaining questions I might have had

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult hiring managers?
      What's your day to day look like?
      What are some important character qualities someone in talent should possess?
      How do you fare in a high paced, sometimes high stress environment?
      How do you keep track of things in a fast paced environment?
      What kinds of roles have you recruited for?
      What do you enjoy about what you do?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIN and was contacted by the Talent Acquisition Lead. I had a phone conversation and also had to pass a case assessment before being invited to interview. Overall, the company is exciting to work for and the interaction I had with the Lead was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      How have you handled a difficult hiring manager in the past?   Answer Question

Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudreach (Reston, VA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR for an initial phone interview. The phone interview took place about a week after being contacted then I heard nothing at all . No rejection feedback no feedback what so ever.

I thought the phone screen with HR went well and then nothing. I guess the HR dept felt as if they didnt respond to my follow up then I would just go away. Sad that this is how recruiting goes nowadays

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I submitted a job application from a 3rd party site, and was contacted within two days, requesting a phone call interview. In this interview, I was asked basic questions to assess my competency with basic Linux and Windows tools. After completing the interview, I was given an online case study which asked various questions including how I would manage a data migration to the cloud.

They were pleased with my current results, and scheduled an in-person interview in their NY office. The process was very relaxed and friendly. In the very beginning, there was a written competency test with logic problems, and another written test with more basic-level OS ops stuff. I talked to one of their current System Engineers, another one of their employees, and their business leader. The interviews were very down-to-earth, and there were fun questions like my favorite food and coolest talent thrown in their to assess whether or not I was a good fit for the culture.

Interview Questions

• A site went from 500 requests per day to 5,000 requests per day and his current systems cannot handle the load. In as little time as possible, what steps would you take to ensure his systems can handle all of the requests?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Cloudreach.

Interview

Rookies...I have a real extensive sales resume, real contacts and customers, real sales awards and have sold real solutions. Yet they have you do a fake presentation to fake decision makers in a fake boardroom selling a fake solution. (An amateur sales 101 role play ). Huh?? ...would it not make sense to talk to real references about real deals! The more you continue to overthink your candidates and extend your hiring process the longer it takes to get deals/revenue. It does not appear there is a big rush to do either.

Interview Questions

• Pretend you are selling this to us but we are not them...   Answer Question

Cloudreach Response

31 Mar 2016 – Employer and Brand Engagement Lead

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value and consider all feedback and we'll continue to find ways to improve. We are sorry you had a bad interview experience. We are... More

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach (New York, NY (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Case study which was fairly straightforward. Multiple conversations with a variety of people. Role playing exercise with leadership. A "culture" interview to ensure that you are a fit culturally. Suggestion: Review the Cloudreach website to ensure your familiarity with the company and culture.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudreach (New York, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on linkedin, got in touch with talent acquisitions. Had a video call that lasted about 30 minutes, I left a good impression and got to the case study. Spent a long time on that thing (which I don't think I would do again for other companies due to chances it is for nothing and a big waste of time) only for a few days to pass and getting a rejection letter. The curious part of this rejection letter is a line saying "so and so (assume this is a team leader or something) really enjoyed his time speaking with you" which makes it seem as if I had made it to the third phase of the interview when I didn't. Way to make an applicant feel like canned meat.

Interview Questions

• A client wants to migrate to the cloud. What are some pitches you can make to convince them?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied after finding the position on Linkedin and was contacted by a recruiter shortly thereafter. First step was a phone screen which was was straightforward and went smoothly. From there I was asked to complete an assessment for review. About a week after submission of that, I was contacted for a face-to face interview. I was interviewing a lot of places and Cloudreach really stood out at that moment. It seemed like they were really trying to get to know me as well as assess my ability for the position, which is not something all companies do (which I'm sure everyone knows). Anyway I had a few Google hangout calls following the face to face. Everyone throughout the process was genuine and respectful.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between Agile and Waterfall methodologies   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.