Cloudreach Interview Questions

Updated 26 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 138 of over 138 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Jan 2020

Interview

30 min interview, fairly easy . There were 3 people on the panel, all very nice and made me feel at ease . Heard within a few days that I was successful, great company to work for.

Interview Questions
  • What experience I can bring
    1 Answer
  • What can so bring to try company

Cloudreach

Application

I interviewed at Cloudreach

Interview

It was clear that I was a validation candidate to justify another candidate's selection. The internal recruiter must have been required to present several candidates. In a case like this, please don't waste my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in München, Bavaria, Bavaria

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach (München, Bavaria, Bavaria) in Jan 2021

Interview

First Interview with an assessment of technical background and general cultural fit. Also first technical assessment with a shorter questions round. Second interview with a presentation around certain aspects in the cloud in a hypothetical scenario and client role-play. Followed by interview with a discussion about professional history with highlighting of personal motivation and future.

Interview Questions
  • Is it possible to move on-premise infrastructure into the managed cloud?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cloudreach (Chicago, IL)

Interview

1. I received a call from the recruiter to confirm the role responsibilities, I shared about my background, and then they said they would follow up if there was any interest. 2. I received an email confirmation that they wanted to have me answer a few questions as a test. They sent me a word doc with several questions that I answered and uploaded. 3. I then received another email saying I had passed and would be speaking with a delivery manager for a 1-hour interview. The call was set up and the conversation was very good. The manager asked great questions and I really enjoyed the discussion. 4. I got another email saying I had passed and would now be speaking with the hiring manager. This call was also an hour. Similarly, the conversation and discussion were productive. 5. I was emailed 3 days later informing me that I did not get the position. After asking for the reason and feedback, they provided a thoughtful response that was helpful in knowing what the reasons were.

Interview Questions
  • Given a scenario, what would you do as a PM. What are good qualities of someone in this role? What do you bring to the table?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach (London, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

3 stage interview process. First: Phone-call with Recruitment Second: L&D Manager (video interview held on Zoom) Third (final): Head of sales training (video interview held on Zoom) Easy recruitment process. Could have had more communication from the company.

Interview Questions
  • What are the biggest challenges I’ve faced in my current organisation and how did I overcome them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

Interview

Excellent communication throughout. I had a great experience with the recruiting team. The interviewers struck the right tone between conversation and professionalism to get the best out of me. Not successful but would still highly recommend!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudreach (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Firstly, Ms X didn’t bother to inform that she’s running late. Come on.. everybody has busy schedule, if u can’t make it on time at least notify the candidate. What a waste of time!!! Thankfully, I decided not to go ahead with this toxic work culture. Do some research and then take interviews. This company needs quality of staff badly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cloudreach

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudreach

Interview

Interviewer did not respect my time - first interview, she rescheduled by moving the Google hangouts event an hour before the interview, didn't even email me to confirm a time. Just moved it to another time. Second interview was cancelled 10 minutes before the interview itself, I was told that they had found someone to fill the role and didn't want to waste my time. I spoke with a HR rep that confirmed cloud experience, nothing technical - basic vetting questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cloudreach

Application

I interviewed at Cloudreach

Interview

Had a phone interview with Talent Acquistion. She said I checked all the boxes for what they are looking for. The interview went well. She told me it would be a 3-4 week process with a Case Study, then video interview, then onsite interview. If those hurdles were passed then you get to speak with the actual hiring manager. Position was a backfill. I did well enough to get the Case Study assignment which they give you a couple of days to complete and they expect a substantial investment of time on it. I passed and was scheduled for a video interview with a manager. There seemed to be some difficulty trying to get one but they found an out of town one to speak with me. Spent one hour on that. Got a generic rejection email the next business day. I found this be most unprofessional as there was no feedback and it seemed to be incongruous with all the other feedback I was getting previously. This person was not even the hiring manager. Basically I wasted many hours preparing a case study and studying up on the company only to be shot down by someone who I would not report to for reasons I do not know. I can say that I had many more years of experience than this person had so I am thinking there might be some discrimination as I answered all the questions correctly and had all the "boxes checked". Unfair process and a complete waste of time. Read the reviews.

Interview Questions
  • Do the case study. See some of the reviews below for the premise you are expected to work on.
5 people found this interview helpful

Cloudreach

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach

Interview

Applied online and had 1st call w/ recruiter, then followed by 1 hr interview, etc. I believe there are over 4 steps involved in the process.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you? And what makes you different than other candidates in the area?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 138 Interviews