Cloudreach Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Cloudreach Interview Questions

Updated 5 Sep 2018

2.8

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudreach (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Cloudreach's interview process was a very positive experience. The first step was a preliminary phone screen with Emma - Talent Acquisition Lead, NA - who was also the hiring manager in this case. The conversation was relaxed and informative, and helped me get a better understanding of the role, team, and company. The next step in the process was a case study exercise to evaluate my critical thinking abilities as they pertained to the role. Following the case study, I was invited in for a face-to-face round which included an in-person interview with several people from the team followed by a video chat with the EU-based business unit head. The final round was the "Cloudy Panel," which was a non-technical, cultural interview to assess my alignment with Cloudreach's core values. I loved this last step, as it was a testament to Cloudreach's commitment to its "cloudy" values.

Everyone I met throughout the process was friendly and helpful in answering all my questions. It was clear during these initial conversations that Cloudreach values and respects its people, and I'm thrilled to have received an offer to join this special company!

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIN and was contacted by the Talent Acquisition Lead. I had a phone conversation and also had to pass a case assessment before being invited to interview. Overall, the company is exciting to work for and the interaction I had with the Lead was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      How have you handled a difficult hiring manager in the past?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I submitted a job application from a 3rd party site, and was contacted within two days, requesting a phone call interview. In this interview, I was asked basic questions to assess my competency with basic Linux and Windows tools. After completing the interview, I was given an online case study which asked various questions including how I would manage a data migration to the cloud.

They were pleased with my current results, and scheduled an in-person interview in their NY office. The process was very relaxed and friendly. In the very beginning, there was a written competency test with logic problems, and another written test with more basic-level OS ops stuff. I talked to one of their current System Engineers, another one of their employees, and their business leader. The interviews were very down-to-earth, and there were fun questions like my favorite food and coolest talent thrown in their to assess whether or not I was a good fit for the culture.

Interview Questions

• A site went from 500 requests per day to 5,000 requests per day and his current systems cannot handle the load. In as little time as possible, what steps would you take to ensure his systems can handle all of the requests?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Cloudreach.

Interview

Rookies...I have a real extensive sales resume, real contacts and customers, real sales awards and have sold real solutions. Yet they have you do a fake presentation to fake decision makers in a fake boardroom selling a fake solution. (An amateur sales 101 role play ). Huh?? ...would it not make sense to talk to real references about real deals! The more you continue to overthink your candidates and extend your hiring process the longer it takes to get deals/revenue. It does not appear there is a big rush to do either.

Interview Questions

• Pretend you are selling this to us but we are not them...   Answer Question

Cloudreach Response

31 Mar 2016 – Employer and Brand Engagement Lead

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We value and consider all feedback and we'll continue to find ways to improve. We are sorry you had a bad interview experience. We are... More

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach (New York, NY (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

Case study which was fairly straightforward. Multiple conversations with a variety of people. Role playing exercise with leadership. A "culture" interview to ensure that you are a fit culturally. Suggestion: Review the Cloudreach website to ensure your familiarity with the company and culture.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudreach (New York, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied on linkedin, got in touch with talent acquisitions. Had a video call that lasted about 30 minutes, I left a good impression and got to the case study. Spent a long time on that thing (which I don't think I would do again for other companies due to chances it is for nothing and a big waste of time) only for a few days to pass and getting a rejection letter. The curious part of this rejection letter is a line saying "so and so (assume this is a team leader or something) really enjoyed his time speaking with you" which makes it seem as if I had made it to the third phase of the interview when I didn't. Way to make an applicant feel like canned meat.

Interview Questions

• A client wants to migrate to the cloud. What are some pitches you can make to convince them?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach (New York, NY (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied after finding the position on Linkedin and was contacted by a recruiter shortly thereafter. First step was a phone screen which was was straightforward and went smoothly. From there I was asked to complete an assessment for review. About a week after submission of that, I was contacted for a face-to face interview. I was interviewing a lot of places and Cloudreach really stood out at that moment. It seemed like they were really trying to get to know me as well as assess my ability for the position, which is not something all companies do (which I'm sure everyone knows). Anyway I had a few Google hangout calls following the face to face. Everyone throughout the process was genuine and respectful.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between Agile and Waterfall methodologies   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process was thorough and no matter the position after the initial phone screening, there seems to be a case study. I proceeded to move forward with two other video calls, which I believed went very well.

In addition to being a solid CLOUDY candidate, I also know I have the skills and experience to back up the position. All this in mind, I recently received a rejection email with a new title other than the position to which I originally applied. "Assistant Office Manager." Given the recruiter was very open about what salary the company was willing to offer at the initial interview stage is a red flag for the experienced, but I was willing to continue forward as I believed in the company's values.

Aside from this red flag, I will say my interviewers were very pleasant and I had an exceptional conversation with Michael Traverse from Vancouver, Canada.

For future interviewees, please consider all of your options and don't trouble yourselves with companies that pass you up for other candidates. Another position with an amazing culture/company was offered to me the same day as my rejection and the pay worthy of the experience. More fish in the sea, y'all. :)

Employee Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

I was worried all the interviews would be remote because the team was remote, but all candidates who will report into an office get to go into the office and have a "Cloudy Panel" interview with someone not related to the team at all. It's exclusively for culture, which is really cool to see if you'll fit in! Everyone was really pleasant and surprising transparent during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Why is Human Resources important to an organization?   Answer Question
    • Rank these tasks in the order that you would complete them and explain why.   Answer Question

Cloud Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carpentersville, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cloudreach (Carpentersville, IL (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn on 4/1/16. Received an email on 4/5/16 indicating, "Your application has been successful." Initial phone interview was scheduled for 4/22/16.
    By all indications the interview went well. I was told to expect an email with a link to case study questions and that I would have until the following Friday to respond. I sent a follow-up email after the call, suggesting that I was definitely interested and looking forward to completing the questions.
    I noticed that two people from the company viewed my LinkedIn profile shortly after the call.
    The following Monday, when I had not received the link, I email the recruiter to see if it was sent. Within minutes I received the canned, system generated rejection letter. I made two attempts to follow-up with her via email with absolutely no response.
    Can't help but feel like me obviously being over 40 presented a problem for someone in the organization.

Interview Questions

• Would I be available to start in June?   1 Answer

Cloudreach Response

2 May 2016 – Global Head of People Operations

Thank you for your interest in Cloudreach and also your subsequent feedback.

I am really sorry that that your recruitment experience was not as positive as intended. All our candidates have an... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.