Cobra Puma Golf Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Cobra Puma Golf

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cobra Puma Golf

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cobra Puma Golf.

Interview

I had a short phone interview recently and the recruiter was very easy to talk to and professional. She asked some basic questions about my relevant work experience and interest in golf. She also shared the salary range for the job and we agreed it wasn't a good fit. Very quick and easy, but unfortunately it didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience with golf? What type of experience do you have relevant to this job?   Answer Question

Na Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cobra Puma Golf.

Interview

The process was a phone interview, then a panel interview, then an interview with your immediate supervisor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cobra Puma Golf (Carlsbad, CA (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call the next day. I went to the corporate headquarters for my first interview a few days later. The interview went very quickly and I was asked to come back the next day for a second interview.The HR department seemed to be very unorganized. They basically offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cobra Puma Golf (Carlsbad, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was done of Skype and started with the hiring manager talking about Puma Golf and what their team designs. Then proceeded to reviewing my portfolio and going over what the intern's role would be in the team. Hiring manager asked a couple questions about what I knew about Puma and their golf division. Asked why I was interested in the position and what my relation with golf is.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Puma?   Answer Question
    • What skills do you have that would benefit our team?   Answer Question
    • Walk us through one of your projects and show us what skills you would use on the job.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cobra Puma Golf (Carlsbad, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied online, Phone Interview, In-Person Interview with 5 people, HR Follow-Up. Process was slower than other companies I've interviewed with. People I met with were casual, which made the interview easy. There were no tough questions, just basic questions about the job. HR person seemed nice, but didn't know much about the position details. The interview panel answered all of my questions about the job. The building looked cool, but the conference room I was in was distracting because it was messy.

Interview Questions

• What is the best golf club you've ever owned?   1 Answer
    • What is your average score for 18 holes?   1 Answer

Clerical/Collections/Credit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cobra Puma Golf (Carlsbad, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with hiring manager who was very knowledgeable and relaxed. I was under the impression that their would be a bonus program associated with how much I collected, but he clarified. Process was phone call with HR which was really short so thought I wouldn't be called. Then I got a call to interview in with little notice.

Interviewed with Manager, coworker, HR. Manager was conversational and discussed credit was not at all match what the phone interview person said. Pretty much just following up no high pressure to collect. He seemed really great!

HR asked typical predictable questions but only spent ten minutes. The coworker was nice and described working in the department and atmosphere, how flexible and respectful the manager is.The HR person did not spend any time with me discussing much about the company or what to expect in interview or process. Just a little about benefits and did not know much about the role or style of the group but that i had to pass a credit check.

After a very long wait, offered the job at a very low salary. I had already found something that paid more.

Interview Questions

• When available. What is my work style.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.