Coca-Cola European Partners Customer Service Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Coca-Cola European Partners

1 Interview Review

Customer Service Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola European Partners (Nottingham, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Three stage process:

1. Chat with recruiter - cultural fit, why CCEP etc etc. Phone call out of the blue about a month after applying, so no chance to prepare!

2. Onsite panel - about an hour being interviewed by 2 people from CCEP's logistics team. Competency based questions - really friendly and informal, seemed genuinely interested in my experiences and had spent the time to read my CV in depth. Short presentation to a Director on a case-study supplied to you some time before the interview, again really friendly and made to feel at ease. Left desperate for an offer!

3. Invited to final interview round - described as an chat with the UK director. Panel of four people including the HM, Director and a senior HR manager. More cultural fit questions. This role would have been a change of direction for me, so quite a few questions about why I was looking to change trajectory. Again left feeling great and wanting an offer.

Phone call from recruiter about a week later with bad news and feedback. Great to make a phone call and not send a stock email.

Really impressed with everyone I met and the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Competency type questions: "Tell me about a time when....."   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.