Coca-Cola European Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Coca-Cola European Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at Coca-Cola European Partners

2.9

Interview

They gave background about the position and then I gave background about my self. They asked questions about my history and what would make me a good fit for the role and then they had me role play a sales presentation.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola European Partners (Brandon, FL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

They kept me informed through out the whole process. I had a phone interview, then an in person interview. They showed me around the building and all that the office did in Brandon. They were very straight forward about all of the job processes and what the company was like.

Interview Questions

• They had a series of situation based questions but other than that, they just had me explain my resume and my experience and a little about myself.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola European Partners (Tampa, FL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied and two weeks later got an email for an interview. Had the interview two days later and received a call back within 3-5 business days letting me know I was accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you and a coworker have gotten into a disagreement, how did you handle the situation and what was the outcome   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola European Partners (Carson, CA (US)).

Interview

Very confusing. Not like any other interview I had ever experienced before. It really seemed like they were testing my level of tolerance of working blindly and without actual direction. Just get it done regardless of your well-being or common sense.

Online Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coca-Cola European Partners (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2020.

Interview

After a first call with an recruiter at ComData (company that does the hiring for CCE), I was invited at the CCE Rotterdam office after I did a (big) assessment over the weekend. 15 minutes before the interview I was called by the person I was going to have a talk with that there had been a miscommunication and that they were in the process of hiring an other person. I could return home after I had done 3 days of work for nothing. I did not even get a chance to present myself, which I think is quite unkind. Think twise before you try to get hired at Coca Cola via ComData (or CCE at all for that matter). They need to work on their internal process and communication.

Interview Questions

• Summarize how your skills will add value to the team? How would you manage your team, develop them, act as 1 team?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola European Partners (Aylesbury, England) in December 2019.

Interview

I initially saw the job posted on LinkedIn through an external recruiter and thought the job looked awesome, and was very inline with my skill set so I did the ‘easy apply’. That was back in July of 2019. The process then took a further 4 months before I was invited to my first proper interview. As soon as I entered the building, I knew it would be somewhere that I would LOVE to work. Very friendly interviewer who was very conversational and really allowed for me to show my most relevant skills.

There was a little more waiting before I was invited to a final WebEx interview with the Director. That interview was slightly more technical than the first one and I definitely had to think more, but again - extremely polite and friendly interviewer. I felt relatively positive, and rightly so because about 45 mins later I was informed that I got the job!

All the waiting was definitely worth it and it was an absolutely fantastic way to end my 2019.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola European Partners (Uxbridge, England).

Interview

Had a great interview with the team and were on the same page about a lot of processes and solutions and I left feeling quite positive about the company and team.

However, I never heard back post interview to find out if I did/didn't get the role or any additional feedback about the interview, even after chasing which has been extremely disappointing.

Interview Questions

Interview

Focused on background in general. To share your ideas and expectations, they will represent what they offer. Need to be clear and focused on the questions. It is not so complex to sum up

Field Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coca-Cola European Partners.

Interview

121 interview in a hotel not close to the job. Competency based questions I think 5 in total. Asked firstly to tell them what was on my CV.
    Took 2 weeks to hear if I was successful or not.

Scrum Master Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coca-Cola European Partners.

Interview

I applied online, and didn't hear anything for c.2-3 weeks at which point I had already assumed they weren't interested. Received an email out the blue advising they'd left me a voice message and would like to arrange an interview (for one reason or another that VM didn't reach me). Spoke to the internal recruiter who was very helpful, and at that point the process seemed positive - he set the interview up, sent everyone an invite with clear instructions on order of interviews. I had two back to back interviews scheduled to meet different team members, so the invite clearly set all that out, and he arranged parking and advised who the host was for the meeting.

All seemed well, however not so positive when it came to the interview itself. Firstly, I asked for the host on arrival, and was then left waiting in reception for 20 mins beyond the interview start time. Eventually someone else arrived who wasn't the host but the other interviewer for the first session. I was told there was some confusion around the order of the interviews (despite the invite stating that) and who was supposed to be informed of my arrival. We then had to wait for the second interview to arrive (the host I'd asked for on arrival), and the first interview was subsequently rushed. Due to the late start, the short comfort break that had been scheduled between the two sessions was essentially cancelled whilst the interviewers left the room to converse for two minutes with the next two interviewers. The second interview was less rushed and finished pretty much on time - the only real positive of the day. However, I was given no information on next steps (although admittedly I forgot to ask in all the chaos).

From there it got worse...I followed up with a quick email to the internal recruiter a couple of days later expressing my thanks, and enquiring on feedback/next steps. I heard nothing!! Weeks later I still hadn't. I appreciate you can't be right for every role, however it is disappointing and in my view unprofessional not to provide feedback.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle the situation where the team have been asked to deliver in an unrealistic timeframe?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.