Coca-Cola European Partners Senior Manager - Business Analytics and Data Visualisation Expert Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Coca-Cola European Partners

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior Manager - Business Analytics and Data Visualisation Expert Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aylesbury, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Coca-Cola European Partners (Aylesbury, England) in December 2019.

Interview

I initially saw the job posted on LinkedIn through an external recruiter and thought the job looked awesome, and was very inline with my skill set so I did the ‘easy apply’. That was back in July of 2019. The process then took a further 4 months before I was invited to my first proper interview. As soon as I entered the building, I knew it would be somewhere that I would LOVE to work. Very friendly interviewer who was very conversational and really allowed for me to show my most relevant skills.

There was a little more waiting before I was invited to a final WebEx interview with the Director. That interview was slightly more technical than the first one and I definitely had to think more, but again - extremely polite and friendly interviewer. I felt relatively positive, and rightly so because about 45 mins later I was informed that I got the job!

All the waiting was definitely worth it and it was an absolutely fantastic way to end my 2019.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.